Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • In memory of Bullheart – Justgiving pages
  • crispybacon
    Free Member

Yesterday a very large group of people gathered at the Clayton Wood Natural Burial Ground to celebrate the life of Mark ‘Bullheart’ Fradgley. I wasn’t surprised at the number of people who came to pay their respects to Mark given the way that he reached out to so many either through his school work, his actions, his honesty or his sheer bloody mindedness never to give up.

Afterwards I spoke to his wife Megan, his Mum & other close family members, they have all read the posts on STW & were grateful for the love, support & very kind comments posted about Mark. Megan has been contacted about any fund raising in memory of Mark & she asked me to post the details of the 2 x Justgiving pages set up.

We are collecting for two charities, Sarcoma UK and Hospice in the Weald.

Here is the Sarcoma UK justgiving link.

Sarcoma UK

We never wanted to get to know Hospice in the Weald, because we knew that meant the end was coming. But ultimately they were there for us at the end, at the hardest of times, and the care they showed us all was outstanding. Here is the Hospice in the Weald Justgiving link.

If anyone would like to donate to either of the charities in memory of Mark then please do so.

TimP
    Free Member

Good work Mr Bacon

granny_ring

Well done for posting this up, will donate now. Cheers.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘In memory of Bullheart – Justgiving pages’ is closed to new replies.