Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • I'm off to the drive-through. Anyone want anything?
  • Jamie
    Free Member

Switzerland has launched a novel experiment to make prostitution safer: publicly funded drive-in “sex boxes”.

The teak-coloured wooden garages will be open for business from Monday for drive-in customers in a country where prostitution has been legal since 1942. The several dozen sex workers who are expected to use them will stand along a short road in a small, circular park where they can negotiate with clients. The park was built in a former industrial area nestled between a rail yard and the fence along a major highway.

The publicly funded facilities – away from the city centre and open all night – include bathrooms, lockers, small cafe tables and a laundry and shower. Men won’t have to worry about video surveillance cameras, but the sex workers – who will need a permit and pay a small tax – will have a panic button and on-site social workers trained to look after them….

Continued…

antigee

I’m off to the drive-through

looks like you are expected to reverse out – or possibly in?

stufive
    Free Member

Whats that running out on the floor? 😯

Karinofnine

LOL I thought you meant Maccy D’s… was gonna say NEIGH thanks! 🙂

bikebouy
    Free Member

Where do you park yer bike ?? 🙄

lucien

They could at least make the surroundings a bit nicer, some candles and potpourri wouldn’t go amiss?

Jamie
    Free Member

LOL I thought you meant Maccy D’s… was gonna say NEIGH thanks!

A McDonalds lawyer will be with you shortly.

cranberry
    Free Member

You could almost imagine that drive-in sheds might take some of the romance out of the situation.

antigee

A McDonalds lawyer will be with you shortly.

that creates a horrible picture in my mind

yunki
    Free Member

Just a greasy doner for me thanks

yunki
    Free Member

Jamie
    Free Member

So that’s 2 greasy doners?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

What are they donating?

dirtyrider
    Free Member

whats happening in this one?

guy in the left booth saying to the whore, “look ill stick my umbrella inside you and open like this”

blonde on the right looks like she has an arse that cpuld crack a walnut as well

adjustablewench
    Free Member

Greasy Donna more like

Jamie
    Free Member

What are they donating?

😐

Karinofnine

Is the small crowd a group of watchers? Adjudicators? Do they clap (ha ha clap) or boo? Or perhaps hold up score cards afterwards like for ice skating?

franksinatra

They obviously have a shortage of low end retail parks over there to use. You know, the ones with a CarpetRight, Halfords and a McDonalds nearby.

hammyuk
    Free Member

yunki – Member
    POSTED 2 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

Or a badly packed kebab…

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘I'm off to the drive-through. Anyone want anything?’ is closed to new replies.