Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 78 total)
  • If you only watch 1audi v 2bikes then make it this one!
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Not big and not clever but 😯
    [video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2HKBQMQmbw[/video]

khani
    Free Member

Arseholes..

will
    Free Member

Nuts, in both sense of the word.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Absolute! Thought the Audi was in the Armco second time biker boy comes by!

D0NK

what khani said

trail_rat
    Free Member

meh anyone can buy a fast car and press the loud pedal.

this more impressive

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=28735

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Absolutely ridiculous and a scandal – its “where ARE the bikes.” Muppet.

cr500dom
    Free Member

Just looks so ridiculous from inside a car, the gaps and therefore margin for error are so much smaller 😳

hora
    Free Member

The bye bye handwave from the Audi driver. What the **** was he thinking? He was being challenged to a race?- I had a lad in a Focus ST170 do the Top Gear ‘loser’ symbol on his head to me….just after he overtook my 64bhp car. Drove the same, absolutely no regard for anyone. He HAD to beat me. I had somehow challenged him by overtaking him.

People like that/with that sort of mentality end up making really bad errors that cost someone.

nosedive
    Free Member

absolutely. how good did that v10 sound though

khani
    Free Member

I had an ST Focus blast past me making the *anker sign a bit ago when I was doing 29mph in my panda,
    He nearly lost it when he got the double flash from the camera that I was approaching just before he went past
    And he totally lost it when I gave him the sign back laughing my arse off a few seconds later 😀
    Sometimes karma works a treat..

rickmeister

Tomorrows organ donors….

mmannerr

Insert GIF “road rage AK-47”.

richmtb

Spain?

Some shocking lane discipline in that clip

wilko1999
    Free Member

*takes bait…*

“Grrr no-one overtakes me I drive an Audi. And a ridiculously expensive one at that. I’ll show those extremely vulnerable bikers how to drive like a complete c8nt from the safety of my tin box”. Well done mate.

Also – I’d like to see how awesome he thought he was in a standing 1/4 mile race with the bikes.

wl
    Free Member

Brazil

bob_summers

Is that the Anthill mob at 4.46?

Spain?

Doesn’t look like it, and they’re speaking Portuguese.

z1ppy

and they’re speaking Portuguese.

Assuming you can translate, does the passenger actually say “LOL”?

Asshat BTW, for driving like that on public road endangering everyone around them, especially with a passenger not interested in risking their life for a bit of “one-upmanship”

retro83
    Free Member

Dickheads doing that on a public road. V10 sounded glorious though!

BobaFatt
    Free Member

I bet that poor passenger had the most disappointing sex of her life that night with that pencil dicked twonk

Pigface
    Free Member

Somebody has a very small penis.

lazybike
    Free Member

People enjoying their toys…where’s the harm in that 😉

bigG
    Free Member

I’m not shy about giving the loud pedal a work out, or undertaking very occasionally. That was a whole new level of dangerous driving though.

The V10 did sound lovely, and the guy on the bike did seem to be struggling to keep ahead.

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

Another no dicked tosser. Oh look I can put my foot down in a car and go fast. Takes more balls and skills to ride a motorbike fast. But back to the real world. The majority of cars will be demolished up to 100mph by even my 100bhp Suzuki GSR 600. It cost me £2000 and still has better fuel economy.

A C63 Amg got a shock last week when his expensive car couldn’t out accelerate me. Looked like a smackhead driving it anyway. So probably stolen or drug dealer.

njee20
    Free Member

Dickheads doing that on a public road. V10 sounded glorious though!

+1

Another no dicked tosser.

But when you do it, you’re the epitome of cool? oooooook.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

A C63 Amg got a shock last week when his expensive car couldn’t out accelerate me.

wrecker
    Free Member

PLaying around with your own safety is one thing. Putting the safety of the passenger, the bikers and all of the other motorists at risk takes a special kind of ****.

Sancho
    Free Member

just a shame he didnt put the audi in the barriers and kill himself.

aracer
    Free Member

If he hadn’t had a passenger and there was nobody else on the road you might have been right, Sancho.

hooli

Jamie
    Free Member

Insert GIF “road rage AK-47”.

br
    Free Member

Some shocking lane discipline in that clip

Except it was that shocking that you could trust them NOT to change lanes.

Sunday Bikers*. A proper Biker wouldn’t have let him get away 🙂

* – Sunday Biker in m/c terms = Trail Centre Rider in mtb terms 🙂

toby1

Made me nervous for the bikers, one slip and he’d have had no reaction time, he’d have just minced over them.

Speed has it’s place and busy roads chasing bikers to show off to your female passenger is not the place. I’d like to see a re-match on track!

bigjim

interesting how in the audi mechanic thread the general response is defending the guy bragging about doing over 110 in his audi, yet in this one most people are against the speeding.

sangobegger
    Free Member

Car/bike/fast – hey anyone can drive like a total t*t, but that indeed took driving to levels of stupidity that even Ghostrider (Swedish biker for the uninitiated) couldn’t manage. Yes the car is faster than bikes (200mph v 180 odd), but frankly if you want to kill folk then either will do the trick.
    Must be getting old when stuff like this makes me shake my head – oh well

trail_rat
    Free Member

Big jim – you can drive at speed safely – to an extent. This was not safe to any extent. Driving like spanners

shifter
    Free Member

Thanks OP, enjoyed that.

lazybike
    Free Member

Get over yourselves.. no one died, they parted friends, win win.

Junkyard
    Free Member

no one died, they parted friends, win winlucky lucky

FTFY

Whilst we are getting over ourselves could you reflect on the need to use shared space in a manner safe for all users?

lazybike
    Free Member

I’d rather be lucky than good….

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 78 total)

The topic ‘If you only watch 1audi v 2bikes then make it this one!’ is closed to new replies.