Viewing 38 posts - 41 through 78 (of 78 total)
  • If you only watch 1audi v 2bikes then make it this one!
  • lazybike
    Free Member

Whilst we are getting over ourselves could you reflect on the need to use shared space in a manner safe for all users?

Hello…. nothing happened.

billysugger
    Free Member

Not exactly Ghost Rider are they?

Car driver goes from “ha ha losers” to “look they’re my friends”.

What a tube

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

lazybike – Member

lazybike
    Free Member

Well, I’m not trolling…..

piemonster

Stupid it is then

piemonster

Khani +1

ell_tell
    Free Member

Whilst that’s hugely reckless and irresponsible it sort of pales in comparison to this chap… 😯

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_840488&feature=iv&src_vid=WZIp4ftTshk&v=gpAzXqIcWzc[/video]

wrightyson
    Free Member

**** being a passenger in that 5 series 😯

takisawa2

I do that every night on GTA5… 8)

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

Njee20 – no it ain’t cool. But the only thing I’m likely to kill is myself by riding like a knob. I rode like a knob (too much throttle) in Feb and fractured my leg and have ongoing knee problems and rebuilding my finances from the time off. However driving at stupid speeds in a one to two ton box is likely to cause horrific carnage.

I speed now and again and if a car/bike fancies a race and it’s quiet sod it lets have some fun. But I’ll back off if it starts to get silly. I much prefer a good drag up to 60 from the lights, rather than triple figure mph speeds.

takisawa2

Old Baldy can pilot that BMW for sure!!! 😯

Having a tyre blow out on the motorway & turning over at 60mph brought home how things can quickly go wrong. Frantically pulling my toddlers out of the wreckage only served to confirm the fact. 😐

bearnecessities

Supercar + powerful bikes + lots of weaving + race mode? Sorry, that’s just bloody ace.

Driver = nob. Reaction to suggestion tyres were falling away on bikes and may wipe out = nob. Scared innocents on road = nob.

Pretty much everything about it = nob….but in fantasy-land, that does look fun!

exupmonkey
    Free Member

Old Baldy can pilot that BMW for sure!!!

Not anymore he can’t, collided with a tree and is now no more, apparently!

Junkyard
    Free Member

rickt
    Free Member

I do enjoy a bit of autobahn storming… which for the first few seconds thought this was… (looks like Brazil)

Driving like is not even acceptable on the track or even ring!

Its people like this who kill innocent motorists.

the_lecht_rocks

Jeans and no gloves 😆

sobriety
    Free Member

Not anymore he can’t, collided with a tree and is now no more, apparently!

Apparently he was the passenger…

p8ddy
    Free Member

Watching that made me nervous. Didn’t enjoy it. The room of error is miniscule and if there’s a crash the bikers are dying, and every other road user is put at risk because the Audi drivers ego won’t let him see anything faster on the road.

The reaction where he’s not concerned about the bike sliding or the back tyre degrading is plain callous.

All this said – the biker’s an fool too. A whole bunch of lives risked for what?

hora
    Free Member

The 5series bloke died in a later crash as a passenger.

Re the comments. There are no rear-facing cameras so who knows if a innocent didnt swerve/brake/startled?

I always say never laugh or curse those crashed on a motorway- the culprit may have caused a reaction and got/motored away..

The Audi driver swerved at speed close to other traffic numerous tmes cutting across lanes aggressively under and overtaking soo..

Shut up/you obviously dont know jack shit about real world driving?

piemonster

BBC4 have a doc on for the bikers btw, just starting.

Time shift: Full Throttle. The glory days of british motorbikes.

bearnecessities

Oooh, cheers PM. Watching now (because there is naff all else on!)

Torminalis
    Free Member

Whilst being an irresponsible tosser, he was clearly awesome. Was it surfmatt?

lazybike
    Free Member

Oh dear… wrong again

Junkyard
    Free Member

I think you just answered flashys question once and for all

WOOOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHHHH

lazybike
    Free Member

Really…

piemonster

Yes, really.

titusrider
    Free Member

The BMW video is straight out of the Ronin car chase!

timc
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9oNAjeg9Ak[/video]

wrightyson
    Free Member

Holy shit that merc is quick!

allmountainventure
    Free Member

So the M5 driver was killed by someone elses dangerous driving? Oh the irony!

If you only see the aftermath of 1 audi v a handfull of unsuspecting motorists then make it this one

Hopefully he checks out solo.

nedrapier

I was half expecting allmountainventure’s pic all the way through the OP’s and Tim’s.

I know the vids are deceiving, that the riders and drivers have got a lot more to go on that you can see in the vid, but still… Didn’t watch past half way. Nervous passenger.

Loved the Supra’d Volvo, though! 🙂

Northwind

Bike chase vids always bother me a bit, riders tend to forget how much faster a really good car can stop than they can while they’re focusing on top speeds. This sort of racing apart from the obvious bad things is also just plain pointless, few street bikes are built for top speed because they do other things better, and because of the 186mph gentleman’s agreement that put a (somewhat) sane cap on that line of development.

Bikes are better because: you can get a GSXR1000 for the price of the tyres on the audi, and you don’t have to listen to your passenger telling you off ;).

rascal
    Free Member

Nobbers.

cruzcampo
    Free Member

ell_tell – Member
    Whilst that’s hugely reckless and irresponsible it sort of pales in comparison to this chap…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpAzXqIcWzc

was hoping that would be posted, lol 😆

pjm84
    Free Member

That Merc is quick. Just glad my Fireblade days are over.

saleem
    Free Member

There’s a tosser with one of those mercs three doors away from me, loves to rev the arse out of it at 2am, gather that’s when he goes to make a pick up or a drop off as he doesn’t have a job.

trail_rat
    Free Member

thats bimmer vid – that in some FSU state – i swear its normal driving out there…

i was in one of our locals newer shape 540i in balkanabat TKM and he drove VERY similar to that fella – scared the shiteeee out of me and didnt speak english either…..

was more worried when he started doing nascar style driving out into the desert towards our base with his foot flat to the floor for AGEs weaving in and out of cars. dont know what the top speed of the car was but id guess we hit it ….. fuel/life is cheap there it would seem … 20 quid fills a v8 prados tank.

M6TTF
    Free Member

that vid made me feel a little sick!

Viewing 38 posts - 41 through 78 (of 78 total)

The topic ‘If you only watch 1audi v 2bikes then make it this one!’ is closed to new replies.