Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Ibis ripmo af
  • samuelr
    Free Member

Interested in one of these as a replacement for my trek remedy. I really like my remedy as it does everything.
    I want to try a 29er as I think they have finally got the geometry up to standard.

Any one have one or can comment on how it rides compared to a remedy. I will try and get a leg over one in the new year.

spaniardclimber
    Free Member

I’m trying to convince myself not to buy one…so interested in any feedback too, would love to hear it’s an awful bike for UK trails.

edd

Yeah have to say that, despite being a bike monogamist, I do find myself wondering about the Ripmo AF

samuelr
    Free Member

There’s 10% discount at sunset cycles in cardiff. Which makes the nx build with coil £2965 which is a bargain imo.
    The nx build with topaz air is
    £2875.
    When a santa cruz carbon frame is £3200 a full bike with top quality suspension for less makes you think why spend so much.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

can they be had frame only? where from?

bluearsedfly
    Free Member

£1795 with coil £1705 air at Bikeactive with code save10.

Not that I keep looking!

shooterman

Me too. I find my thoughts resting on one and how I could swap parts across from my Primer.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

I can’t see any in stock anywhere…

russyh
    Free Member

The U.K. importers of Ibis doesn’t even have a demo bike at the moment, believe the first batch is sold out everywhere.  As a big Ibis fanboy, I had enquired about demoing one.  Not looking likely until at least end of Feb I’m told

ogden
    Free Member

Gets a good review from Bike Mag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQR66h2dJtY

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Ibis ripmo af’ is closed to new replies.