Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • I won a prize! (but there is a a catch content)
  • howsyourdad1
    Free Member

I have’t got it yet.

Pinkbike fantasy enduro , I won the 3rd round in May (two of us got the same points so via a lottery i got second, won a dropper)

I was told ‘please allow 4 – 12 (!) weeks for delivery’.  It still hasn’t arrived. lots of toing and froing between Pinkbike and Shimano Europe.  Still no post.   No much i can do is there?   Two sets of slats to hoof, two bombers required, not really the end of the world but it’s the principle goddammit!

marksnook
    Free Member

Well played! I did terribly in all the fantasy leagues this year. Whoever I picked ended up injured!
    I did win a set of tenet components pedals thoughts an Instagram competition However They came with a £25 royalmail import charge! Double edged sword and all that!
    Generally I’m not lucky in competitions

bonobo
    Free Member

I know exactly what you mean.
    I won the second round and I’m still waiting too.
    Like you say, there’s not really much we can do.

Fantasy competition = Fantasy prizes?

tthew

I won a pair of kneepads in the Tuesday teats comp on here, ooh, ages ago. Turned up fast enough, but both left handed. 😁 Didn’t notice for ages, so obviously equally comfortable on either leg.

tillydog
    Free Member

Tuesday teats comp

Is that like a wet T-shirt competition?

tthew

Is that like a wet T-shirt competition?

Something like that, but I used cabbage leaves to solve it.

reluctantjumper

Seems pretty normal with pinkbike competitions, I think last year’s winner (or the year before) had trouble getting the bike he won! Guessing they’re at the mercy of the companies involved really.

FB-ATB

You should check out the thread on pistonheads about the bloke that won a car in a competition that was “worth c£50k”. Turned out that was it’s value new many years previously.

pimpingimp
    Free Member

Nobody has time to read that PistonHeads thread, it’s a monster!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘I won a prize! (but there is a a catch content)’ is closed to new replies.