• This topic has 21 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Cougar.
Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • I voted for Brexit to stop this nonsense ;-) Eurovision UK!
  • IHN
    racefaceec90

😀

matt_outandabout

I bet Truss finds a way to keep those pesky European itinerant musicians out…#TakingBackControl

tomhoward

Have Rwanda agreed to take all the participants?

thepurist

Too many forriners – we don’t have the space, man. Though if they’re going to shift it then it’s better to be making your mind up sooner rather than later.

cookeaa

I knew it was all a trick, time to break out a bit of ‘My lovely Horse’ I reckon.

ads678

🤣🤣 ^^

devash
    Free Member

Couldn’t make it up could you. We’ve gone from farce, to parody, to travesty, and now we’re languishing somewhere in the Twilight Zone.

The Brexit plot thickens…..like a fetid dog diarrhoea baking on the pavement under a hot summer sun.

sanername

I think we should petition the people who run Eurovision that you have to be signed up to the ECHR to participate.

matt_outandabout

I’ve always thought the the STW staff team should enter. They should fit right in with the flamboyant, unexpected and delightful fun that is Eurovision…

#DareYou

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

My eldest son & his boyfriend will be 1st (& 2nd) in the queue for tickets.

hatter

Good on ’em, it’s not my cup of tea but I love the fact that something so unabashedly celebratory and positive exists. gives me a little bit of hope for humanity.

The minute the Russians have been sent packing they need to hold it in Kyiv though.

Northwind

I think this means I just won’t see my brother for about a month, he’s eurovision daft, into all the fan tv stuff

martinhutch

Have Rwanda agreed to take all the participants?

Only the first 200, I think. Which will probably just mean the first two entourages to rock up at the contest.

Holding the main event behind the wire at an asylum detention centre would be quite the look, though.

jambourgie
    Free Member

I’ve never ‘got’ Eurovision. What am I missing?

xora

The bleeding from your ears it induces!

CountZero

The minute the Russians have been sent packing they need to hold it in Kyiv though.

Abso-bloody-lutely!

These days, Terry Wogan’s wonderful, sarcastic commentary.

tuboflard

Please don’t vote for Sheffield. I don’t think I could face it coming to my home city and the inevitability of me having to be involved in the planning for it in some capacity.

joat

Fabulousness!

Speeder

My wife and kids are going to be excited for sure. I might even go.

Cougar

These days, Terry Wogan’s wonderful, sarcastic commentary.

They totally need to get Dave Lamb.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.