Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • I seem to be getting adverts for sports bras up there ^
  • Harry_the_Spider

Thank you.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Jammy.

derek_starship
    Free Member

You’ll need one soon if you don’t get out riding your bike – so write a couple down that you like the look of.

binners

Word of your moobs has clearly spread 🙂

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Harry’s got moobs?

#strangest

CountZero

All I get, pretty much everywhere I visit, is ads for Uniqlo flannel shirts. Now, I like their shirts, I’ve actually got three, but the ads are getting tedious now.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Facial Fillers.

I don’t even know what that is, and I’m not clicking it.

Harry_the_Spider

You’ll need one soon if you don’t get out riding your bike

I’ve lost weight actually. I bet 10kg of snot has come out of my head in the last 3 weeks.

A look like this now.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

MoreCashThanDash

I keep getting ads from Bravissimo, which means that MrsMC has been on my PC again….

Not that I’m complaining, mind….

seavers
    Free Member

So no one else gets the ads for Astroglide?

Huh.

somafunk

Whenever i log out i get adverts for share portfolios or other such things with a very dodgy picture of a guy wearing cycling bibs sitting in his attic contemplating his loft insulation….is this subliminal marketing?, or just a pile of tosh? – i can’t even afford to clear my overdraft never mind considering share portfolios and i’ve never searched for such a thing so gawd nows where that comes from, i do this modern thing of online banking though so perhaps a cookie from that.

So if start browsing bra sites i’ll eventually get scantily clad women advertising their cleavage ^ there?……cool!.

stumpy01

I keep getting Bravissimo ads even on my work pc.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘I seem to be getting adverts for sports bras up there ^’ is closed to new replies.