Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • I knew I was right all along!
  • munrobiker
    Free Member

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/video-jack-moirs-trailside-wheel-repair-from-the-finale-ligure-ews.html

It turns out rocks ARE the appropriate tool to bodge things back together when you have a race to win.

Admittedly, Moir had to do it because he broke something on a ride and I had to do it because Superstar products are total junk out the box but still, the rock doesn’t care what it’s hitting.

For improved efficiency, you can fix things with an octopus holding a rock in each hand.

mashr

Cooltool would’ve had it sorted in no time

FB-ATB

playing the long game there. Did the superstar building ever get torched?

BruceWee

Were you the famed rock basher from that time fruit started a thread to slag off his customers?

I was just thinking about that thread the other day, actually.

nickc

I was in Spain a few weeks ago with the bloke that fixed Ruaridh Cunningham’s Trek (Tyler West). Apparently it weighed “several” kilos’ when he’d finished with it.

No rocks involved though

tjagain

You have done it now Munrobiker – he will be along any second to slag you off

We all know what he did – he was selling crap cranksets and getting loads of them back as unfit for purpose – the set you got was made up of two returns but unfortunatly for him they were two incompatible ones

munrobiker
    Free Member

Fortunately teej I think he learnt a lesson from that. The bugger still owes me £80 though.

leffeboy

#singletrackneverforgets

Now if that were Brant he’d be along to offer you 300squids in a shot

martinhutch

Apparently it weighed “several” kilos’ when he’d finished with it.

By next year, it will be several tonnes!

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/keep-it-rolling-at-all-costs.html

7.8lbs. Thank goodness Imperial measures are coming back!

MSP

Now if that were Brant he’d be along to offer you 300squids in a shot

Nah, he would slag you off as well, it’s just that the sycophants would back him up.

Northwind

One time in France, I had to fix some superstar brake pads with a kerbstone. Instantly divided everyone on the holiday into “Weirdos From The Internet” and “Normal People”.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘I knew I was right all along!’ is closed to new replies.