Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • I just picked up my new bike type thread.
  • teadrinker
    Free Member

Just got back from the bike shop with this little (well not so little) lady. Charge Cooker 4, very pleased with it for the money.

I sold my Cooker on here last year and regretted it ever since. After months of looking at different bikes and styles finally decided that as I still missed it I should just get another one. I’m not to keen on the White saddle and grips so once my replacement parts turn up these will be on the classifieds. The grey, sorry pearl on this frame is stunning and turns a light purple in the sun. Can’t wait to get out this weekend and have a proper ride on her. Pedals will be changed shortly and yes I will be removing reflectors etc.

Speshpaul

Tidy

annebr
    Free Member

like 🙂

BigDummy
    Free Member

Oooh. Like that. I realise I haven’t really put a tolerable photo of my new one up. Chromag Samurai65. 🙂

Bregante

Nice. I picked up my new (to me) retro steel winter roadie on Sunday and I still haven’t had chance to ride it further than round the block.

Charge Juicer

ceepers

while we are on a charge vibe

newly built ebay bargain hunt special charge filter. Really fun in and off road so far

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

It’s kind of been in development for a few weeks but it’s debut ride was at the weekend so there…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘I just picked up my new bike type thread.’ is closed to new replies.