Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • I invented a new word ā€“ ā€œBollocracyā€ šŸ˜
  • icic
    Free Member

I made this word up some time ago but there hasnā€™t been much take up šŸ˜‚.

This is a combination of ā€œBollocksā€ (as in testes if bollocks is blocked) and ā€œBureaucracyā€, i.e. now that brexit is over there will be so much more ā€œBollocracyā€ etc.

Definitely better than ā€œBryā€ šŸ™ƒ

p7eaven
    Free Member

better than UNELECTED bEUrEUrats

Said someone with bollocks. Or was it someone that looked like a bollock? Canā€™t rememberā€¦

Other new words?

I vote ā€˜Blumpā€™*

1. A portmanteau of ā€˜blackā€™ + ā€˜Trumpā€™

2. Itā€™s what happens to Donald Trump in the next life. He reincarnates baxk in history a young slave by the name of Norrest Blump.

(Norrest Blump, Richmond, Virginia. Norrest was a famous historical slave and activist who in 1822 was lynched for the ā€˜crimeā€™ of teaching reading and writing to his peers. He will be celebrated and remembered as a martyr to the cause of black freedom)

grum
    Free Member

Bureaucrazy

greyspoke
    Free Member

I was trying to work out what it meant to be ruled by bollocks.

Simon_Semtex
    Free Member

LOLā€¦ā€¦ Bollocracy! I like that!

ohhh and I do like ā€œportmanteauā€ā€¦.. definitely my favourite type of cheese.

julians
    Free Member

Iā€™m afraid blump is already taken

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=blump

cakefacesmallblock

Brilliant!
    Reminded me of ( from a Radio4 broadcast about 15 years ago):
    ā€˜Countrycideā€™-
    To murder Piers Morgan.

p7eaven
    Free Member

Iā€™m afraid blump is already taken

Bah. Then he shall also reincarnate as the dump portion of that marvellous poopmanteau. Unless, of course, he already did?? Oof.

seosamh77
    Free Member

icic
    Free Member

Bureaucrazy has been added to a list šŸ˜

TroutWrestler
    Free Member

Good word, wrong definition.

Bollocracy ā€“ a system of government where voters choose leaders who are most likely to balls everything possible up. See our current situation for an example.

icic
    Free Member

Good word, wrong definition.

Bollocracy ā€“ a system of government where voters choose leaders who are most likely to balls everything possible up. See our current situation for an example.

šŸ˜

Sandwich

@TroutWrestler That all ready has a word assigned ā€œKakistocracyā€.

torsoinalake
    Free Member

Bollocracy ā€“ when you want to give David Cameron a bloody nose but you swing and miss so hard you actually punch your own bollocks clean off

smiffy

The informal words coming into use under Bollocracy will be Bolloquialisms.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ā€˜I invented a new word ā€“ ā€œBollocracyā€ šŸ˜ā€™ is closed to new replies.