• This topic has 64 replies, 44 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 65 total)
  • Get outta the way, I got places to be!
  • Jamie
    Free Member
    oldnpastit

#gammon

martinhutch

She pays road tax, doesn’t she?

matt_outandabout

It’s ok, she has a disabled badge…

squirrelking
    Free Member

<p>5 pages</p>

jonm81

That’s quite some sense of entitlement there.

umop3pisdn
    Free Member

Just me or was the video quality really great?

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

I’d have taken her car keys off her and dropped them down the nearest grid. What a cockwomble.

kelron
    Free Member

Silly runners, roads are for cars.

project
    Free Member

what a silly woman driver, turn round luv and go a different way.

matt_outandabout

turn round luv and go a different way.

I think her bingo wings prevent her trying the wheel that far.

bsims
    Free Member

I have a brief knowledge of the city, but cant work out in which residential area has only one way in and out. Therefore I can only assume that as long as she is alright everyone else can go whistle!

jekkyl

Didn’t you hear…she has a workshop in Oakhampton. Oh well, on you go then love

vongassit
    Free Member

F** F****** C***!

ransos
    Free Member

I think her bingo wings prevent her trying the wheel that far.

I hear that she thinks you’re a total munter.

matt_outandabout

I am a munter though…

ElShalimo

She’s a fox

You’re all being ‘orrible

Larry_Lamb
    Free Member

She’s eaten a fox for breakfast.

Klunk
    Free Member

I imagine the cyclist riding past at the end boiled her piss !

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Batman did nothing to stop her 🙁

bikebouy
    Free Member

Ahh, you see plenty of idiots like that.

Is her name Mrs Prickering ??

Watty

Ahh, you see plenty of idiots like that

Yep, saw a couple yesterday on the Sufffolk Sunrise. Cars, cyclists and single track roads, not always a good mix!

funkmasterp

Why the hell wasnt that edited. I had to fast forward the first three minutes and the signal is rubbish in my bathroom. The runners should’ve ganged up and flipped her car.

DezB
    Free Member

Yeah, 2.5mins before the ahem, “action”. It’s quite funny how amazingly thick some people are, isn’t it.

mrjmt
    Free Member

I did like that the guy thought placing a cone infont of a moving car would stop it, or pushing it backwards really hard.

DezB
    Free Member

He couldn’t have pushed her backwards on foot, let alone in a car.

Drac

I hope there were no £5k bikes in the way.

bigyinn
    Free Member

I loved the disabled card being waved about. Like it gives her catre blanche to do what she likes!

DezB
    Free Member

Just read the news report… it was actually a lot more exciting than it appeared on the video 😀

This is the shocking moment a woman defies road restrictions and brazenly drives her car into the path of dismayed Plymouth half marathon runners.

… knocking over a cone and almost injuring a man as he attempts to block the vehicle ploughing into participants

Mister-P
    Free Member

What a mouth breather.

franksinatra

To be fair she did try every which way she could to get out and it does take her a long time to get ready in the morning.

binners

Pfft! Call that local news? We didn’t find out if she ever did make it to her studio in Oakhampton?!

Lancashire Road Club Organise the Rake Hillclimb every year up our road. This involves the closure of one road for the duration of a whole hour on a Sunday afternoon, once a year, in October. Everyone receives loads of notice, plus its the same weekend every year, so everyone knows about it anyway.

And I can say that from what we see every year, this type of attitude is unfortunately pretty standard during the event. Some peoples sense of entitlement is unbelievable.

I’ll just stand still here, while the whole ****ing world revolves around me

bikebouy
    Free Member

Some bloke in an Audi Q7 nearly took out a few riders on the Ilkley Crits over Thuscross yesterday… rolling roadblocks, plenty of motorbikes and patrol vehicles yet the bellend decided to overtake going up Dacre Bank when the peloton was heading down it.

Apparently, just been told, that Plod have got involved so hopefully a slap on the wrists for the driver.. He was wearing a pink shirt, and we all know what that means…

perchypanther
    Free Member

I’ll just stand still here, while the whole ****ing world revolves around me

Must make changing lightbulbs a breeze.

franksinatra

I wonder how things would have been different if the driver had been middle eastern looking and driving a hired box van….

DezB
    Free Member

I wonder how things would have been different if the driver had been a chubby, bald middle-aged man in a dark red people carrier…

BobaFatt
    Free Member

when people start posting their videos, they need to tell us which phone they’re using, it’ll help me when it comes to upgrading my phone.

Those bingo wings and her sense of entitlement are crisp as a bag of walkers

I wonder how things would have been different if the driver had been a chubby, bald middle-aged man in a dark red people carrier…

Who’s that then?

hjghg5
    Free Member

Some bloke in an Audi Q7 nearly took out a few riders on the Ilkley Crits over Thuscross yesterday… rolling roadblocks, plenty of motorbikes and patrol vehicles yet the bellend decided to overtake going up Dacre Bank when the peloton was heading down it.

Apparently, just been told, that Plod have got involved so hopefully a slap on the wrists for the driver.. He was wearing a pink shirt, and we all know what that means…

Similar in the Chevin evening road race last Tuesday out near Boroughbridge.  I was riding round the course in reverse to cheer on my OH and got to a junction just as they put the barriers out because the race was approaching.  I stopped, shortly afterwards a Porsche cayenne approached from behind me and just swerved round the both me and the barriers as the front group emerged from the side road (and because the barrier was on the side of the road he should have been using, going onto the other side of the road put him in direct conflict with the riders coming in the other direction).  Then the driver stopped where he was to have a debate with the marshall and almost got in the way of the second group too.

miketually
    Free Member

when people start posting their videos, they need to tell us which phone they’re using, it’ll help me when it comes to upgrading my phone.

This looks like it was someone filming the event, so possibly a proper camera rather than a phone.

jam-bo

I wonder how things would have been different if the driver had been middle eastern looking and driving a hired box van….

nah, this is plymuff. we don’t do diversity.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 65 total)

The topic ‘Get outta the way, I got places to be!’ is closed to new replies.