Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • HTC One S and O2 Mobile Network
  • Lifer
    Free Member

Having trouble setting up mobile network on my new phone, can set up a new APN but can’t select it (no circle appears next to it once created)

Customer support aren’t much help so just wondering if anyone’s seen/solved this? If not will head to the O2 store tomorrow.

Lifer
    Free Member

Hopeful bump

Lifer
    Free Member

Seems to be working this morning…just reset to defaults and turned it back on. Guess it could have been due to number porting yesterday.

If anyone cares.

stumpy01

Glad it’s sorted.

What do you think of the OneS?

T-Mobile want a heap of cash to allow me to upgrade to it. Not sure whether it is worth it, or not.

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

i got oneS upgarde from a sensation recently.

the sensation was a good phone, the one S is better – faster, lighter, just all together a slick piece of kit.

Lifer
    Free Member

I like it a lot but then my old phone was getting on a bit (orignal Google Nexus) – very light and thin, very quick (again comparing to Google Nexus), camera is good. Only been using it for a day though! Got no music on there so can’t comment on the beats audio and lack of SD card doesn’t bother me as have MP3 player with me anyway.

I paid £40 on top of my contract to have it and don’t mind that at all. How much they after?

stumpy01

Hmmm. Well, I should explain my contract first…

I pay £15 a month for 300mins, 300 texts, unlimited internet & a flex booster that let’s me call Oz mobile and landlines for 60 mins. Not that I use that option very often, but I do have a mate who lives there.
    HTC desire cost me £120 on this contract & i’ve had it since the weekend it came out.

So, in t-mobiles eyes, I am a bottom feeder really in terms of monthly expenditure.

They want £290 for me to ‘upgrade’ my phone & stay on that tariff…I can buy one from expansys for that much and it wouldn’t be tied to a network provider!

How much are you paying per month lifer, to have upgraded for £40?

Lifer
    Free Member

Was a new contract, moved from Vodafone as soon as my contract with them ran out. £30-35/month for 24 months on O2. Can’t remember the exact numbers but think it’s 300 texts/mins and 500mb (use wi-fi most of the time!)

That’s through buymobiles.net and included a free Playstation 3. Received the phone the day after placing order at 6pm and Playstation the next working day after that.

kayak23

HTC One-S is a great phone. I went from a Desire HD to one.
    Battery life is much better. I can see a day and a half to two days on mine depending on use.
    The camera is brilliant, as is some of the software loaded such as the fast-shot where it just clicks and clicks off shots pretty fast. You can also shoot movie and take apicture at the same time, or isolate a movie frame and save it as a picture.

With a decent pair of headphones, Beats Audio really does sound great. Makes no difference on the handset speaker itself, its just as crappy as any phone.

Signal seems good most places. Its light and thin, too thin IMHO without a rubber skin. It slips out of the hand like a bar of soap else.

I got 25gb of Dropbox storage with mine on Orange and pay around £20 a month, handset was free and its an 18 month contract. I’ve been with Orange since the year dot mind.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘HTC One S and O2 Mobile Network’ is closed to new replies.