Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 102 total)
  • how would you describe yourself?
  • clunker

Tired after the birth of our third child

Big-M
    Free Member

BIG!

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Don't ask….

mrfrosty
    Free Member

Pissed off with a bad knee

wombat

Tall, slim (if you squint and I'm quite a long way away), purveyor of high class double entendres.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I have the body of a god

Trouble is its under my patio

BadlyWiredDog

Part genius, part muppet, 100 per-cent difficult, often misunderstood.

shooterman

I would describe myself as getting there. Slowly and painfully but I'm getting there.

tankslapper
    Free Member

I live my life as a lesson to others…… 😥

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Unable to get beyond my late teens. Considered irrelevant despite best efforts to the contrary. Ambition beyond talents. Too nice for own good.

Bit negative, sorry!

gazman
    Free Member

same as buzzlightyear apart from first bit plus exremely under confident
    but could do with changing a lot, any help greatfully received, gaz

iDave
    Free Member

dispensable

tails
    Free Member

aye aye aye you miserable sods its never to late to achieve your goals be who you want, do what you want. many of the statements above i have felt and most of the time its easier to face up to them.

plus foxychick has big tits woohoo!! (although i think she maybe twice my age.) :mrgreen:

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Listen here tails…I'm the equivalent of two 22 yr olds!! 8)

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

Slightly wine fuelled: It doesn't matter what / who you are, what matters is that you are happy with what / who you are. I like me, I like me a lot (most of the time) but I don't expect other people to like me. If they do than that's a bonus, and reflects on my good taste 😉

lyons
    Free Member

Pracrastinator, unreliable, far too relaxed, a dreamer not a do-er.

Oh i nearly forgot, i'm also perfect.

FoxyChick
    Free Member

aka_Gilo…what a bloody fantastic way of seeing life!

Do you mind if I copy you? 8)

samuri
    Free Member

Ridiculous. Socially inept. Emotionally pathetic. Forgetable.

l45key
    Free Member

Audi driving c**k!

IHN

I'm a picker
    I'm a grinner
    I'm a lover
    And I'm a sinner
    I play my music in the sun
    I'm a joker
    I'm a smoker
    I'm a midnight toker
    I sure don't want to hurt no one

Two of the above aren't true

mojo5pro
    Free Member

…a bit of a d*ck..

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

ageing misery guts, smelly ars*d tattooed smarty pants.

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

FoxyChick – Member

Do you mind if I copy you?

Please: be my guest! No copyright 😉

tails
    Free Member

Listen here tails…I'm the equivalent of two 22 yr olds!!

thats still young innit, i'm 25 but my minging smokers lungs aren't.. why why can't the evil things be banned.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

"never to late to achieve your goals"

What are goals? [consumed by the meaningless of existentialism]

I get my kicks from enjoying interaction with nice people and experiencing nice things. I'm happy that other people are happy.

ojom
    Free Member

particularly fussy about how straight tables should be in a room.
    If not that then…
    never quite finishing anything.

silverpigeon
    Free Member

I've just received feedback from an interview and was described as tough talking but honest.

I liked that

cinnamon_girl

PITA. Everyone who has ridden with me(and there have been a fair few) will agree with that statement 😳

Bunnyhop

Shy,
    Kind,
    Sometimes a bit sad, sometimes very happy,
    I'll never grow up,
    confused,
    didn't do well at skool 😉
    prim and proper,
    mtb, countryside, wildlife and good food loving person.
    With all the bits in all the right places. Just was last in the queue for some.

tails
    Free Member

What are goals?

anything you want buddy but for example last year my resolution was to learn to skip rope i did that and can now do fancy boxing skipping.

clareymorris

Female, curly, happy, short atention span, what was the question?

tankslapper
    Free Member

I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Afghan refugees, I write award-winning operas, I manage time efficiently. Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row.
    I woo women with my sensuous and godlike trombone playing, I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and I cook Thirty-Minute Brownies in twenty minutes. I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru.
    Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants. I play bluegrass cello, I was scouted by Liverpool, I am the subject of numerous documentaries. When I’m bored, I build large suspension bridges in my yard. I enjoy urban hang gliding. On Wednesdays, after work, I repair electrical appliances free of charge.
    I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookie. Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening wear.
    I don’t perspire. I am a private citizen, yet I receive fan mail. I have been caller number nine and have won the weekend passes. Last summer I toured the West Midlands with a traveling centrifugal-force demonstration. I bat .400. My deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international botany circles. Children trust me.
    I can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy.
    I once read Paradise Lost, Moby Dick, and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that evening. I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. I have performed several covert operations for Mi6. I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. While on vacation in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery. The laws of physics do not apply to me. Years ago I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down.
    I have made extraordinary four course meals using only a poptart and a toaster. I breed prizewinning clams. I have won bullfights in San Juan, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and spelling bees at the Kremlin. I have played Hamlet, I have performed open-heart surgery, and I have spoken with Elvis.

And that's just the first half 😉

NZCol

male, smart, witty, annoyingly beautiful, sparrows legs, heart the size of a melon, considerate, firm but gentle lover, love my mum 😀

Goz
    Free Member

A happy chappy….all things are good in my life…

john_drummer
    Free Member

bigger than I should be for my height. grey. musician. husband. 2 of everything I should have

mamadirt
    Free Member

FoxyChick – Member

Do you mind if I copy you?

Reckon your's is pretty cool too FC

.I'm the equivalent of two 22 yr olds!!

. . . which would make me the equivilent of three 17 year olds 😛

Oh, but to answer the question . . . 'at peace with my bicycle' . . . I've just ordered stuff . . . it won't last 😉

neilnevill
    Free Member

as of 16.24 03/12.09 I feel shit and describe myself as unlucky. much beer and a chilli later I MAY THInk differnetnly. moments up, moments down, this week has swung south and today … move on. ride this weekend I will, and will feel better.
    N

IanMunro
    Free Member

Arrogant(1), romantic, insecure(2), rather drunk cock.
    With a GSOH*
    With a need to qualify stuff** (3)
    And slightly anal ***

*(see 1)
    **(see 2)
    ***(see 3)

DrJ

I can change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.

(with apologies to Robert Heinlein)

ahwiles
    Free Member

Cheerfully sceptical, permanently baffled by the apostrophe.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 102 total)

The topic ‘how would you describe yourself?’ is closed to new replies.