Viewing 22 posts - 81 through 102 (of 102 total)
  • how would you describe yourself?
  • ourkidsam
    Free Member

Interested in everything and dedicated to nothing

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

"A will of iron and a knob of butter"
    😀

Gary_M
    Free Member

Nice guy really but a bit grumpy, good fun, witty, kind, different, intense.

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Shy, kind always willing to help others and overly complicated. Half full not half empty. 😀

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Fat, bald, sometimes grumpy and opinionated but generally happy. Oh, and northern.

Aristotle
    Free Member

Mostly cheerful, inquisitive, enthusiastic and will argue a point because I believe it.

I've nothing much to complain about, but often feel like an under-achiever due to my lack of focus -I'm more of a shotgun than a sniping rifle 🙂

elliptic
    Free Member

In my eyes, elliptic is about waking up next to your girl after partying with your boys until 5am and smelling the scent of the perfume you just bought her. Shes playing with her hair and you are remembering the first time you laid eyes on her. Its about cruising down Lakeshore with the new Truezt and Frozen State track pumping while laughing about whos paying for drinks that night. Elliptic's about bombing Queen Street with your latest work right over Spadina for the world to see your free billboard. Its about showing up to a Jon Todd show fashionably late with a box of tees to sell and roll of cash from an illustration job you just did in some old jeans, fresh chucks and a vintage Bulls cap. Its about enjoying a Sunday with Yukiko as she shows you her latest painting and blows your mind with the detail and color scheme. Its about having beers with your Asian crew, stopping by Lula Lounge for a quick Salsa lesson, chilling with your girl's rock band and then heading downtown on your new skate deck to meet your boy C who just hopped off the jet from his trip home to Germany.

Well, that's me according to the interwebs, anyway.

Chisel
    Free Member

Short, loudly obnoxious and severely hyperactive!!

Lives life with the belief that you will p*ss more people off in a day by being happy than you ever will by being grumpy….. give it a go it's great fun!!! ;O)

yossarian
    Free Member

lively, opinionated, friendly and irreverant, an introverted extrovert

since the birth of my two sons you can add A+ doting father

Shackleton

An intelligent, cheerful (in a Bill Hicks kind of way), mildly bored, overly inquisitive scientist constantly bewildered, bemused and irritated by the acts of our thoughtless, arrogant, imbecillic and selfish species.

But somehow I still manage to smile. Odd that.

gravitysucks
    Free Member

I'm a picker , I'm a grinner , I'm a lover , And I'm a sinner, I play my music in the sun.
    I'm a joker, I'm a smoker , I'm a midnight toker, I get my loving on the run Wooooo Wooooooo.

Oh and I'm a boob man; Hello Munqe & Foxy chicks 😉

algarvebairn
    Free Member

bald, thin, happy/grumpy, lazy/enthusiastic, inquisitive.

monkeychild
    Free Member

Jack of all trades, master of none.

mrsflash
    Free Member

skinny and pointy.

No_discerning_taste
    Free Member

Never knowingly idle.

crispy
    Free Member

Must Try Harder.

AdamW
    Free Member

Faaaaaaabulous!

Karinofnine

Funny, impatient, opiniated, loud when I'm drunk, resourceful, intelligent (so I'm told), obsessed with cycling (so I'm told), loyal, a grafter, generally happy (although since break up with BF and onset of menopause have struggled a bit)so generally happy can descend into generally despairing, but nothing a bike ride can't sort out (or a bottle of wine!)

jojoA1
    Free Member

Tankslapper, you are a comedy genius!

Either that or a plagiarist. 😉

fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

iam fat and called Simon i sometimes ride bikes iam a Buddhist,husband and father to two with one more on the way, i work hard play hard,iam not scared of a big meal with good wine and even better company,but sometimes can be a right sh*t and grumpy,but most of the time in a good mood and talking lots loudly 8)

coolhandluke
    Free Member

good fun at parties 😀

SammySammSamm
    Free Member

*sly smile*

Viewing 22 posts - 81 through 102 (of 102 total)

The topic ‘how would you describe yourself?’ is closed to new replies.