Home Forums Chat Forum How to create numbered vouchers on Word or Excel?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • How to create numbered vouchers on Word or Excel?
  • jj55

I need to create a few hundred sequentially numbered ‘vouchers’ and was hoping to do this by using Word or Excel with a minimum of 6 vouchers per A4 sheet. Googled it and didn’t get very far.

Along with a number each voucher will have a basic graphic on it along with Text.

Any ideas how I can do this and print out on a normal printer?

TIA

whitestone
    Free Member

Do a search for “creating consecutive numbered labels in word” basically the same thing.

jj55

I’ll give it another go

oldtennisshoes

Set page size to A7 to give you 8 per a4 sheet. Use page number as voucher number. You can place page number anywhere on page by inserting it as a data field.
    Print as many as you need.
    Use print, save as pdf with 8 pages per page.

jj55

Sounds good – thanks

Cougar

This is vague as it’s half-remembered from years ago and I could be talking out of the top of my head, but look at setting Word’s page size to ‘Label’ like one of the nearest Avery LaserLabels.

tails
    Free Member

I think a Mail merge would also do it.

jj55

Cheers guys

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

In excel just draw out the vouchers however may you want to a row (set print and page margin to zero, then leave some white space in the edges of the vouchers so they all cut to the same size).

Then drag/copy down. Change the voucher number to =voucher number above + number of vouchers on each row.

Then drag/copy as far down as you need.

View -> print layout, then set the blue vertical line to the outer edge of the rightmost voucher.

donald
    Free Member

Would it work just buying some raffle tickets?

StirlingCrispin

If you get stuck, email me – happy to do it in seconds for you on Monday at work.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘How to create numbered vouchers on Word or Excel?’ is closed to new replies.