Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 95 total)
  • How many miles/Kms/hours are you on up to now in 2018 ?
  • weeksy

Just passing time and from the “do you even have time to ride” type comments on another thread.

Currently on 3714km and 131 hours. Out of that approx 2400 have been indoors on Zwift, the remainder have been outside.

perchypanther
    Free Member

400 yards / 2 mins.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

210km, lost my mojo last november, only just getting it back… I’ve ran 530km though, so not just being a lazy bastard.

jam-bo

322 miles. Way down but I’ve been surfing loads.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

801km

46hrs 8 Mins

8,438m Elevation

So about 750km down on my target, well down on last year and my total elevation is close to what my monthly used to be in Hobart!!

Aim is still for 4,000km by the end of the year

Edit – Outdoors only inside KM don’t count 😉

whitestone
    Free Member

3200km and 194hrs all outdoors. Well down on this time last year (4600km & 273hrs) but height gain is only just down so I’ve probably been doing harder rides. The main reason for the lower distance is that I’ve not been commuting on the bike as much.

P-Jay
    Free Member

384km

42hrs 9m

12,426m climb

I don’t include the bitter winter of swearing and shouting at the god awful boring static bike / cross-trainer thing.

I’ve been trying for longer rides and sneaking extra rides when I can, but it seems I’m going to still reach my 1000km annual average.

lowey

515 miles

61,000 feet of climbing

nearly 100 hours.

I’m really pleased with that as, bar 2 commutes, its ALL been off road. Smiles not miles.

richmtb

-2 miles, 3000 feet of climbing.  Rode backwards up a really steep hill

uphillcursing
    Free Member

1,555.5 km  Strava tells me.

jimdubleyou

I’ve not been commuting this year, have done 9 rides,  269km,  3057m of climbing.

Looks like I’ve been slacking off, but you should see the DIY I’m getting through…

tomhoward

About 1800km, roughly 80 a week, all outside, mix of commute and off road

thestabiliser
    Free Member

1266km, 63hrs, 17,122m well behind on where I should be. Majority commuting too, ballbags. Moved house in Feb which has knackered it.

johnx2
    Free Member

Distance 1,766.7 km

Time 100.40

Elev Gain 39,051 m

Rides 63

…mainly off road bar the Fred. Continuing a gentle downward trend, and the downwards are getting increasingly gentle, though I guess that these numbers will go up a fair bit through summer and with a bit more road and commuting.

muggomagic

1207 miles, 282 miles on zwift and the rest off road. I was on just over 300 by the end of January, but had to get rid of the turbo as trying to mash out 300+ watts for over an hour was destroying my knees. I did try riding at a lower power but I just got really fed up as I only really enjoyed the Zwift races. This meant the mileage dropped a bit after January as I was recovering but since the knee has been better I’ve been steadily upping the mileage.

nedrapier

Distance: 515.2 mi / 829km

Time: 56h 57m

Elev Gain: 40,568 ft / 12,365 m

Rides: 36

Not including daily commute – 5 miles, not hilly

rugbydick

1,248km… 35,000m ascent… 122 hours

That’s just running though

breninbeener

2000 km, 110hrs 28000m climbing

Im enjoying bikes at the mo!

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

7,695km so far, 68,000m of climbing and 288 hours. Not including 7 mile commute a day.

Mowgli
    Free Member

1400km

72hrs

22000m

Vast majority is commuting 🙁

lunge

Just over 1000 miles on the bike, the vast majority of which are outside.

300 miles running too, which isn’t as much as I expected it to be.

Not as much as I’d like really which is odd as I run or cycle every day. Need some big rides over the summer and perhaps some long training runs too.

mahowlett
    Free Member

errrr 3,869 miles 225 hours and 181,000 feet of climbing, mostly outdoors but a fair chunk of Zwift, on target for an 8000 mile year, definitely not as fit as those numbers say I should be though, need to make more of those miles have a goal I think…

tomhoward

7,695km so far, 68,000m of climbing and 288 hours. Not including 7 mile commute a day.

Is is your commute to your job as a cycle courier?? 😳

wors

65 hours and 863 miles, all outdoors.

75 miles and 12 hours of that have been offroad. Majority has been commuting.

MrSparkle

Bike: 702.1 miles, 56h 32m, 49,085′

Running: 493 miles, 86h 25m, 78, 478′

chilled76
    Free Member

2086 miles

138hours

96,617ft

I don’t strava my commutes anymore though so it’s a bit more than that.

FTP up to about 325 watts and weight down to 77kg (that reminds me I need to update project 5w/kg thread).

Simon

1528km

37909m elevation

138hrs55m

SirHC

1400miles, 165hours, 98000ft, 151 rides.

Been commuting to work, 3 miles each way for a good part of the year. Nice not being in the car and with the recent dry weather have been taking the long way home.

PrinceJohn

Surely zwift doesn’t count?

According to Strava – 78 rides, 74hr 56m, 713miles, 71414ft

Mister-P
    Free Member

from the “do you even have time to ride” type comments on another thread.

My comment on Kryton’s latest car thread?  I’ve only ridden 1260 miles this year and Kryton’s probably kicking my backside.

weeksy

7,695km so far, 68,000m of climbing and 288 hours

Wow… impressive !

weeksy

Surely zwift doesn’t count?

Tell that to the pro-riders who train on it… tell that to the XC racers who use it too…. etc.. How can it not count ?

If road riding counts, surely that’s wrong as it’s easier than MTBing… how about DH riding, that can”t count as you’re not pedalling.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Does riding down to the end of the street and back to test your new dropper post count?

If not, I might need to revise my estimate downwards. 🙁

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

1420Km

117h

All on the MTB. Most of which when it’s not been raining. Well down on last year. But I refuse to use Zwift, as I hate it. That doesn’t include other stuff like Squash, as Strava sees that as a workout, but doesn’t include it in the stats.

Do need to do a bit more, but currently 2 weeks into yet another chest infection, so will have to wait.

carlos
    Free Member

From 1st January 2018

1794km (all but 60km are on the MTB)

146 hrs

49092m elevation

52 rides

Only rode 66km in Jan due to illness

milky1980
    Free Member

Just over the 1200 mile mark.  Was well past the 1700 point this time last year but I was packing in the miles ready for a SDW attempt and toying with road rides too then.  Add in that I’ve been spending more time in the gym over the winter and that I lost 2 weeks of commuting and riding thanks to snowmageddon and it’s not surprising I m down on last year.  Focussing more on technique this year.  Still aiming for 3k for the year though.  I’m actually up on riding time, but t that’s more to do with doing a lot of sessioning of stuff rather than getting out more.

lobomo
    Free Member

244 hours

3241 miles

226,778ft elevation

With the lease car going back, 15-20 hour weeks are becoming more common. Just need to translate that into getting faster and not just plodding along.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Tell that to the pro-riders who train on it… tell that to the XC racers who use it too…. etc.. How can it not count ?

Riding – actually moving a bike across the ground

Indoor – list the KM’s as a separate activity

scotroutes

Way down. Lowest in 5 years or so.

And Zwift? Have a look at yourself for goodness sakes!!!

zilog6128

Riding – actually moving a bike across the ground

Indoor – list the KM’s as a separate activity

assuming we’re all part of a computer simulation anyway, what’s the difference?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 95 total)

The topic ‘How many miles/Kms/hours are you on up to now in 2018 ?’ is closed to new replies.