Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • How many miles/Kms/hours are you on up to now in 2018 ?
  • n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Of course I can include Zwift, I’ve used a quality turbo with an accurate integrated power meter that also has a high gradient simulation range of up to 14%. Rides like https://www.strava.com/activities/1474874915 have made my outdoor climbing times improve, pretty much every cat3/4 I rode last year and this has a new PB from the last ~6 weeks 😉

blader1611
    Free Member

3774km

108hrs

111,083ft elevation gain

150 rides

benp1

1,800 miles and 160 hours here on strava. Local runs on top of that

ta11pau1

360km and 22hrs, that’s only since middle of March mind you.

I’ve climbed nearly 12,000ft too :0

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

3116 miles

166hrs

139685ft

196 rides.

Combination of commutes, racing, training and Zwift

RustySpanner

If we’re including Zwift, are we including self abuse as well?

Yours, halfway to the moon….

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Zwift? That’s like comparing **** with having a shag.

edit: sorry, so late to the party. 🙁

sirromj

Strava says:

Distance: 1,214.6 mi
    Time: 125h37m
    Elev Gain: 73,707 ft
    Rides: 200

Mostly commutes but no sad face about that here. All on MTB mostly rigid but some HT, ocassionally FS. No singletrack or big hills on the commutes but make the most of what is around which is enough for me to not want a road bike. Do get out to decent MTB locations from time to time.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Hang in, are any of these e-bike miles? Cos that really is fapping.

Bregante

Cycling: 2150 miles over 135h 21m.

Running: 40 miles over 5hr 54m.

I haven’t done anything for almost 2 weeks though due to buggering up my shoulder on the jennride.

piemonster

“Yes I’ve peddled a bike but I certainly didn’t climb anything or go anywhere.. I wish you could filter the Zwift miles out of Strava…”

You need veloviewer!

Anyway, to ignore the OP details but give an answer anyway. 154 hours of total exercise time. Planned to ride a lot this year but got back into running, took up rowing, dabbled with paddling and am very shortly about to restart swimming.

Thats still less than wanted, but the volumes and intensity is gradually increasing!

AdamT

@blader1611. 3700+ km at 34.9km/h is impressive. Must be all road, or perhaps zwift too (no traffic or traffic lights on watopia)

sisley
    Free Member

About 460 kms

DM52
    Free Member

according to Strava:

Distance: 1612 miles / 2594km

Elevation: 95,662ft / 29157m

Time: 84hrs 53 mins

Most of them are Zwift miles as I tend to fit in 4 early morning sessions before work, even with the better / good weather I can work harder on Zwift for the allotted time compared to an actual factual road ride.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

4324 miles so far this year but ride to work, sprint on turbo and ride for fun.

Goal has been weight loss and have dropped 18kg so far.  10kg to go but that’s 3 months away.

Biggest changer was low carbs.

Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)

The topic ‘How many miles/Kms/hours are you on up to now in 2018 ?’ is closed to new replies.