Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 121 total)
  • How many dates with your current partner?
  • ononeorange

Thanks Shibb. Good effort. I’m sure you can easily contrive to get some mobile pics for STW without raising BB’s suspicions….!

Shibboleth
    Free Member

What??? And risk this???

Mister-P
    Free Member

EDIT – far too cynical.

singletrackmind

That is what WCA did to his leg , but used a ladder instead of a sledge hammer .( At least that what he says )
    As for dates / relationships / The One . I do not know ,I havent been on a date or in a relationship for about 20 years.

Sandwich

Crikey, proper chips are cooked in dripping so not vegetarian friendly.

emsz
    Free Member

Shibboleth, Cushion girl fancies you.

Right I’m going for chips and deffo a pash. I’ll let you know how it goes

totalshell

never went home after the first time we met..

allthegear
    Free Member

Emsz – get off the Internet and go see her, then!! Good luck and we expect a report!!

(No, not *that* detailed!!)

Rachel

RichPenny
    Free Member

0.95, though we’d met on a night out previously and worked for the same company.

Whatever the chemical triggers in my brain were that evening, I’d be a billionaire if I could replicate them.

Moved in that week, married in 4 months, baby in 10 months.

I don’t mess about 😆

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Whats a monkey ❓ ❗

househusband

Whats a monkey ❓ ❗

Linky

wallop

Every day is a school day.

Houns

Size 8 and 36D?

I think you’re telling porkies

boblo
    Free Member

Shibboleth – Member
    A mental picture will have to do ononeorange: 26 year old South African, blonde, 5’9″, size 8, 36d, eyes like Charlize Theron, arse like Kylie in the good ol days… :p

Aaaaand she owns a cushion! What’s not to like. A yarpie with a taste for soft furnishings 🙂

crikey
    Free Member

picture will have to do ononeorange: 26 year old South African, blonde, 5’9″, size 8, 36d, eyes like Charlize Theron, arse like Kylie in the good ol days

and as mental as a mental thing by the sounds of it…. Good luck.

PJM1974
    Free Member

arse like Kylie in the good ol days

So her husband resembles Jason Donovan?

And Nicole Shirtswinger…attractive? You have to be kidding, she looks like she’s been vacuum formed out of plastic and judging by the vid on YouTube she’s not a brain surgeon either. Nicole Shirtswinger.

I realise that my idea of an ideal woman isn’t necessarily one most blokes share, FWIW an intelligent lass who makes me laugh (not an easy feat) is more interesting than one trading on her double D cups.

Shibboleth
    Free Member

emsz – Member

Shibboleth, Cushion girl fancies you.

Well, she’s only human 😉

Seriously, not even a cad like me would have a crack at that one: best friend and work colleague of the girl I’m dating?? Not likely to be any happy endings there!

How was the fish n chips Emsz?

bigblackshed

How many dates? Met her on Xmas Eve, (had seen her around and about but never spoken to her), I knew by New Years Eve. 2 or 3 dates probably. That will be 22 years ago this Xmas.

Although she is doing my swede ATM.

Hasn’t spoken more than half a dozen words to me for 2 weeks, (I bought a new bike without telling her).

My parents, who came back to the UK for 3 weeks in July, are still here sleeping in the front room.

Apparently I now need to be pyschic and “know” where / what / who needs to be where / when / with whom.

And I’ve forgotten what a monkey looks like. I’m pretty sure it’s not like this:

And on top of that I was going for a ride today, but it’s now been called off. Grrrrrrr…….

emsz
    Free Member

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    [bubble]You know when you kiss someone and it’s a bit electricky. It was like that. I’m having butterflies thinking about last night. [\bubble]

PeterStarkiss
    Free Member

emsz
    That made me smile, all the best. 😀

Shibboleth
    Free Member

Happy days! Has she got a fit straight sister?

tracknicko
    Free Member

Size 8 and 36D?

good old men not understanding bra sizes!

just make all the number and letters bigger! yeh? er….

Shibboleth
    Free Member

I’m usually quite good at guessing. They were mouth-wateringly ample, bigger and perkier than my size 8 ex’s 36cs…

tracknicko
    Free Member

size eight for a girl is a waist size of what 26 maybe 28 inch??? and then her rib cage is 10 inches bigger???

who is she? miguel indurain?

Smudger666

heh, bit of an in joke in our family…

5 seconds after we were introduced by her brother (my best mate).

18 years on, 16 1/2 married, 2 kids etc etc still certain.

Shibboleth
    Free Member

tracknicko – Member

size eight for a girl is a waist size of what 26 maybe 28 inch??? and then her rib cage is 10 inches bigger???

Christ, she was fit as a butcher’s dog, skinny with big norks… I’ll take a tape measure next time 🙄

bwaarp
    Free Member

My missus often agrees / disagrees.

ask her if she wants female company in bed

molgrips
    Free Member

About 8 hours into the first date, in our case.

peterfile
    Free Member

About 15 minutes after meeting her. Not like me at all, I can be a bit “removed” emotionally

Had the most unbelievably frustrating feeling of “i absolutely have to have her” (in more than one sense 🙂 ). it was horrible! I couldn’t get it out of my head/think clearly.

Still have to pinch myself sometimes

tessayates
    Free Member

Out of interest; all those that say first date / almost instantly, etc.

Do you think your partner would answer the same if asked independently, or have you punched above your weight?

molgrips
    Free Member

My partner is pretty much the only person in the universe just like me.. Not sure how long it took for her to realise this or if she realises it now!

ojom
    Free Member

Do you think your partner would answer the same if asked independently, or have you punched above your weight?

So far above my weight it’s like me being Mr Muscle and her Mike Tyson.

Sui
    Free Member

tessayates – Member
    Out of interest; all those that say first date / almost instantly, etc.

mine was not sure as the date was progressing,so she thought, well lets see if he’s a good kisser (because apparently this can say it all), luckily for me i am indeed the worlds best kisser 8), i ended up with a very enjoyable night.

she said she still wasn’t sure if i was the “one” after 18 months, now 5 years later 2 kids and a mortgage…

jimster
    Free Member

Pretty much after I first met her, she took some convincing however.

ATM she’s doing my head in, not at all rational to say the least, BUT I wouldn’t be without her.

emsz
    Free Member

My date is so far out of my league its embarrassing 😆

I can’t stop grinning though.

bikebouy
    Free Member

MrsBouy is lucky to have me.

😀

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

No, although odly I’d not say I was punching above my weight?

peterfile
    Free Member

I find it amusing how many people are citing having a mortgage with their partner as some sort of demonstration of commitment

“We’re so in love that we’re willing to be joint debtors”

🙂

lunge

A fair few actually.

Not the night we met as we are both hammered and went our separate ways after a drunken snog and exchanging numbers.
    Not the second night either as we had to meet outside the pub as we neither of us could remember what the other looked like. It was a bloody good first date though, we ended up going from pub to bar to club as each closed. She did spend 30 mins laughing when she found out who I was and more importantly who my younger brother was (her best mates ex).
    The 3rd date we were getting there, though getting hammered on rum and having a fumble in the trees at the back of a pub does generally make someone rather intriguing.
    I guess I knew when I was hammered on Christmas eve in Queenstown, New Zealand about 9 months after we met and 4 months after I had left her in the UK so I could go and see the world whilst she was at uni. I was being propositioned by a rather attractive Swedish girl, my head was saying “lunge, she is Swedish, fit, drunk and horny, your girlfriend is 10k miles away, do your worst”. My heart was saying “you have a great girl at home, walk away”. And I did, I walked away, much to the ridicule of my friends.

That was 9 years ago, we get married next year, she is great. 😀

bigblackshed

I’m batting WAY above my average.

Me: Think village green cricket team with a few beers on board.
    Wife: IPL superstar.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 121 total)

The topic ‘How many dates with your current partner?’ is closed to new replies.