Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • How is a company worth…
  • matt_outandabout
    franksinatra

The photo appears to show a drop down door specifically for sitting on with your dog. If that is not worth 2 billion them I don’t know what is.

I’m in.

pigyn
    Free Member

Oh god not another thread about SICK!

doris5000

…and isn’t planning to sell any for another 2 years…

trail_rat
    Free Member

Perhaps they are sick! Cars…

Kuco

Maybe its really powered by a doggie treadmill and that’s where you slide the dog in?

bikebouy
    Free Member

DinBun.

Its a Tax Dodge (not Dodge, as in Dodge.. oh no)

Its a way of offsetting RnD against profits. Keep the RnD high enuff and they make no profit.

I do so want a Dog shed in my SUV too.

mickmcd
    Free Member

Remember 3d printers when everyone who made one was awesome and worth bazillions

Any electric car is fair game now too

When the first self printing electric car goes out the door…we won’t have to worry about paying nissan 61m or trying to keep people employed

hols2
    Free Member

GM and Amazon are betting that elective vehicles will be big in the future (pretty safe bet, really), and that this company will be able to develop profitable products in the future, if they invest money now. GM will need to invest in developing EV technology anyway, so this is just a way of buying that technology instead of developing it in-house.

BearBack
    Free Member

Proprietary tech and likelihood of being first to market with an electric truck in one of the USA’s strongest segments?

theotherjonv

How is a company worth…

I know this one! It’s something do do with Chris Grayling having valued it based on his due diligence isn’t it?

v8ninety

Those headlights though 🤮

Other than that, I’d have one. (Entirely academic as I couldn’t afford one, and it’s unlikely to come to the U.K.)

BearBack
    Free Member

Gm already wanting a piece

Cleantechnica

funkmasterp

Dog seat and a tail light that looks like a cylon’s face! Take this money that I don’t have, I’m in.

BearBack
    Free Member

Ford now have a piece
    500m investment

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘How is a company worth…’ is closed to new replies.