Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • How happy are you/how much do you earn?
  • RooleyMoor
    Free Member

Job 8/10
    Happiness 9/10
    Money 8/10

Drac

Love my job although last year was a bit shit but the things that went on come with my role. Money yeah I’m paid pretty good and considering what I was on 5 years ago for more or less the same job it’s very good. However, in current climate best thing about job is 99.9%+ security it offers.

samuri
    Free Member

job is pretty shoddy but jolly interesting, it’s getting better though. 7/10
    Happiness – varies between 1/10 to 10/10 on a regular basis.
    Money 8/10 but I was unhappy all the time when I had no money and just buying basic food stuffs was a struggle, at least it’s not an issue now.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Job – best one I’ve had since leaving college in 1997, even my parents have noticed I’m chilled, settled and happy about work, all this despite the 146mile round trip daily commute and working nearly every weekend since I started last February 😆

Salary – Not the most I’ve ever earned (anyone else remeber the telecomms boom of the first part of this century??) but well above average, enough to pay the bills and have some left over for fun type things, yey!!

djglover
    Free Member

Jobs great, working from home today so I can spend a bit of time with the wife and newborn twins too. The work it’s self is OK, being a middle management bean counter is never going to set the world on fire but the pay and perks are pretty good, and considering I never even got any usefull qualifications I can’t complain. Taking nothing for granted though given the recession, but now glad I decided to work for a utility company all those years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘How happy are you/how much do you earn?’ is closed to new replies.