Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • How do we keep our profits as high as the pivot?
  • howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Best bit is from 3:16 but I can’t link direct to it from my phone.

sharkattack

Sticking up for the little guy. Do Transition realise how expensive their bikes are in the UK?

Rubber_Buccaneer

Do Transition realise how expensive their bikes are in the UK?

Not quite as high as a Pivot? 😀

argee

Good to see the aluminium frames, expense wise, they’re mid tier these days with the pricing of some of them now!

snotrag

Enjoyed it, they’ve been plugging the frames heavily on socials this week.

As for Value, I think they are quite good! Sentinel comes in a £1899 with a Float X.

My 2020 Hightower alloy was the same price in 2019 with a cheaper DP S (and unavailable currently due covid/brexit/moon phase).

Orange Stage 6 with a DPX2 is £2400!

I’m sort of tempted with a Sentinel as I really like the sizing on the medium with its super low seat tube.

I just wish there wasn’t such a gap from Spur to Sentinel, ones not quite enough, the other a little too much maybe.

marksnook
    Free Member

I actually wish the sentinel was a little less bike Almost feel it’s too close to the spire and like snotrag said too far from the spur. Would like to try one out for sure though

marksnook
    Free Member

Sorry for digressing a little to my own ramblings, the video was very good! I know it could be their marketing but everything transition do make me want to buy their bikes!

RustyNissanPrairie

👍 I like Transition, kinda remind me of early S&M bikes ethos just toned down a bit.

sharkattack

I always wanted the Klunker. Never saw one for sale at a reasonable price.

I have just bought a PBJ on the cyclescheme. If anyone asks I’m commuting on it.

RustyNissanPrairie

Premier Icon
    sharkattack
    Free Member

I always wanted the Klunker. Never saw one for sale at a reasonable price.

I have just bought a PBJ on the cyclescheme. If anyone asks I’m commuting on it.

They come up on Ebay very occasionally – I paid £280for mine IIRC. I’ve ridden it round ‘Degla once, and the pub more.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘How do we keep our profits as high as the pivot?’ is closed to new replies.