Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Hermany Grinder?
  • geetee1972
    Free Member

What the very ****?

wwaswas

Obvious Plant is Obvious.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Been shopping in the US GeeTee? Obvious lazy letter swap is obvious and a bit crass

perchypanther
    Free Member

GO ON! SWIPE LEFT!!!

geetee1972
    Free Member

I literally have no idea what your responses mean.

DezB
    Free Member

Chogborts innit.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

We know… I’ll explain mine, it’s not your pic so it came from another source
    It’s a lazy letter swap to avoid all liability from the very well protected HP series.

wwaswas

I assumed ‘Obvious Plant’ meant that it was a made up product name that had been placed in the shop with the express intention of getting social media coverage.

and it turns out it is a joke:

http://obviousplant.com/

perchypanther
    Free Member

Herman Munster implores you to choose him on the internet dating app for homosexuals, Grindr

This in no way implies that either you, the character Herman Munster or the actor Fred Gwynne are practicing homosexuals. If any of you are, then hey, that’s cool too.

It is merely a pune, or play on words.

DezB
    Free Member

Jokes always work best when explained, don’t they.

Excellent puning anyway PP

perchypanther
    Free Member

Excellent puning anyway PP

I was just amused by the leery picture, but it’s probably not worth a 20 page shouty thread on gender politics

GrahamS

Jokes always work best when explained, don’t they.

No they don’t. An explanation often nullifies the humour experienced when the subject realises the meaning behind the joke.

jamj1974

No they don’t. An explanation often nullifies the humour experienced when the subject realises the meaning behind the joke.

I like what you did there!

perchypanther
    Free Member

Yep, I think we’re done here.

Best leave it to JK Rowlings lawyers to step in and bayonet the wounded.

Junkyard
    Free Member

it’s probably not worth a 20 page shouty thread on gender politics

best way to achieve that is to not post on any thread he starts as he only wants it to go one way

shermer75
    Free Member

wwaswas – Member

I assumed ‘Obvious Plant’ meant that it was a made up product name that had been placed in the shop with the express intention of getting social media coverage.

and it turns out it is a joke:

http://obviousplant.com/

Some of them are pretty funny!

DezB
    Free Member

Yes. They mostly appear to be methods which would keep you awake, rather than help you sleep!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Ah the daily fail sneaks in 😉

Three_Fish
    Free Member

That must be some real high-brow humour up there if it went over the OP’s head. Can’t believe you dullards figures it out so quick, and without a helpful YouTube video about your neuroticsness!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Hermany Grinder?’ is closed to new replies.