Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Here you are Merkel…. Show us how it's done….
  • alpin
    Free Member

A Bavarian mayor has bussed a bus load of refugees up to Berlin as his town can’t house them.

His view being that Merkel is so keen to have the refugees in Germany that she can show the rest of Germany how it is done…..

molgrips
    Free Member

A stunt that could work either way.

dannyh
    Free Member

Hmmmm. Beware of populist political ideas that have Munich as a spiritual home…………

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

She could send them on to Cooper and Strugeon – albeit on a temporary basis. I am sure their kind offers still stand

alpin
    Free Member

dannyh – Member

Hmmmm. Beware of populist political ideas that have Munich as a spiritual home…………

Your name vill also go on ze Lizt….! 🙂

the guy had said back in october that once his Landkreis (district) had received their share of refugees (1800 for Landshut) he would start sending them directly to the Kanzleramt….

„Wenn Deutschland eine Million Flüchtlinge aufnimmt, entfallen rechnerisch auf meinen Landkreis 1800. Die nehme ich auf, alle weiteren schicke ich per Bus weiter nach Berlin zum Kanzleramt.“

as it is, there are now over 2100 refugees there.

i did wonder whether the refugees on the bus were aware of what was going on, but according to news reports they went voluntarily. i had visions of them screaming and banging on the windows believing they were on their way to the gas chambers… not sure if that’s funny or not… 😕

cranberry
    Free Member

Merkel should be safe though, she is an unfu… well, what Berlusconi said.

chewkw
    Free Member

Excellent! Well done to the Bavarian!

That stooopid woman Merkel is stooopid!

Freedoommmm!!!
    Revolution!!
    Anarchy!
    Whatever … just kick that woman out! Out! Out!

Stooopid is stooopid.

😯

alpin
    Free Member

interestingly, there was a Pegida demo on the main square in Munich yesterday…. the Pegidas were outnumbered by about 50-4 by the police…. that is i saw only 4 Pegidas and about 50 police dolled up in their riot gear ready/willing for it to kick off.

chewkw
    Free Member

alpin – Member

interestingly, there was a Pegida demo on the main square in Munich yesterday…. the Pegidas were outnumbered by about 50-4 by the police…. that is i saw only 4 Pegidas and about 50 police dolled up in their riot gear ready/willing for it to kick off.

They need to learn to organise themselves like the lefties.

Although I do not support either the right or left, my view is that one side is much better organised to the point of forming government while the party on the right has been completely eradicated.

It is not easy to fight the embedded changes but hopefully Merkel will change that and wake up the population.

As a legal alien many would say that I am a turkey wishing for Xmas … ya but I am Dear Leader!

Oh ya … if Benn campaigns for UK and Labour to get out of EU … he will be the next PM.

It is better to be Red or Communist UK without EU then to be part of EU and it also better to be a fascist state without EU then to be part of EU.

EU is a disease … if we are out of EU … I would glad to vote for anyone that I think should be given the chance – far left or far right. At the moment I will only vote for the one campaigning against EU.

Little Britain is good …

v8ninety

Get a grip Chewkw. We won’t be leaving the EU. Even if there is a clear ‘leave’ mandate delivered in the referendum (which frankly, I’d be gobsmacked at; there’s nothing the UK public like more than inertia) there is clear precedent that what this will actually mean is another round of negotiations and another ‘are you sure you’re sure’ referendum. Only then would it be possible for us to actually leave. Massively unlikely.

chewkw
    Free Member

v8ninety – Member

Get a grip Chewkw. We won’t be leaving the EU. Even if there is a clear ‘leave’ mandate delivered in the referendum (which frankly, I’d be gobsmacked at; there’s nothing the UK public like more than inertia) there is clear precedent that what this will actually mean is another round of negotiations and another ‘are you sure you’re sure’ referendum. Only then would it be possible for us to actually leave. Massively unlikely.

Yes, I know hence I keep it as simple as possible that anyone that talks about full membership in EU will be rejected by me. I do not care if you are god sent or with a charisma of a hippo I shall vote out.

I will keep voting out even if it means 99% population vote in.

As Thatcher once said … you turn if you like but she is not for turning unlike Pete Burns who was being spun around and around like a rake doll …

In or out really does not affect me to be honest coz I ain’t white but because I know the nature of ZM bureaucrats very well, I see the creation of a bureaucratic entity similar to having wolves pack relocated to the Welsh valley … the ZM bureaucrats will have a field day! Trust me! You will suffer. 😮 Then as they spread like disease to the entire world they consume all in their path …

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Here you are Merkel…. Show us how it's done….’ is closed to new replies.