Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • help travel forms for France
  • karnali
    Free Member

Off to France on saturday flying, anyone who has been in last couple of weeks advise me on exactly what forms are required, as trying to work it out online is proving tricky.

many thanks

jimdubleyou

* Proof of vaccination. Easiest through the Tous Anti Covid app (you can import you NHS 3d code).
    * Their “Statement of Honour” although I’ve not been asked for it either time I’ve been.

weeksy

not asked for either last weekend, but printed both.

TroutWrestler
    Free Member

How soon after testing positive are you able to travel? I know on the Statement of Honour you have to certify that you have not been in contact with a known Covid case for 14 Days. Is it as simple as 10 days Covid isolation + 14 Days (no contact) = 24 days from +ve test to travel?
    Or 15 days from +ve test to travel?
    Or 14 days from 2nd -ve test (day 7), so 21 days from +ve test?

I can’t find a clear explanation anywhere.

stevie750

was away a couple of weeks ago
    took
    proof of vaccination
    honour form
    nobody at all looked at any covid documentation the whole time I was away

docrobster
    Free Member

How anyone in the uk can say they’ve not been in contact with covid cases in the last 14 days is beyond me.
    If you’ve had covid it should be free to travel from day 11.

jimdubleyou

How anyone in the uk can say they’ve not been in contact with covid cases in the last 14 days is beyond me.

I hereby declare on my honour that I have no knowledge of having been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 during the last fourteen days prior to departure.

docrobster
    Free Member

Isn’t it one in 16 have got covid right now? Statistically pretty likely to come in to contact with someone with covid in any 14 day period at the moment.
    A pointless declaration anyway

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.