Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Help please – What outdoor wear manufacturer was doing 50% off for NHS staff?
  • user-removed
    Free Member

Read on here somewhere the other day about somewhere like Berghaus or similar offering NHS frontline staff a 50% discount on online purchases and can’t find it now… Just went to wash all our jackets with tech wash stuff and my wife’s jacket is beyond help – she’s frontline so it would be great if anyone could point me in the right direction, ta!

spooky_b329

As long as you are not in a hurry, 2-3 week delay for Berghaus deliveries.

welshfarmer

The Berghaus offer was only valid till the 5th April and most of the stuff at full price on their website is available with 30-40% off at many resellers.

scotroutes

Endura delivery was about 3 days.

user-removed
    Free Member

Thanks all. looks like Berghaus have extended their offer until the 19th so shall pass on the info 🙂

nickewen
    Free Member

How long did it take people to get their Endura code?

chowsh
    Free Member

Emailed endura over the bank holiday, got the code on Tuesday with a very nice message from them. All done on behalf of my wife who is NHS so I can get her and the kids a few bits as we’re going on more family bike rides.
    Very decent thing for them to do.

RicB

Likewise I got my Endura code yesterday from a lovely lady called Shona, having emailed them on Friday.

Expecting delivery to be a week or so, as understandably Endura and the postal/delivery services will be busy.

Drac

Yup Berghaus is still going my first order took a week second order went in 2 days ago as I forgot to add boots. 🤦🏻‍♂️

nickewen
    Free Member

Thank you. Will have to resend as it’s been a few days. Cheers

marty
    Free Member

Did you get that sorted out? Can be sorted through social media too – FB / Twitter / Instagram

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Help please – What outdoor wear manufacturer was doing 50% off for NHS staff?’ is closed to new replies.