Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • He is the Jedi Master
  • flippinheckler
    Free Member

To start with Tony is an awesome guy and makes you feel at ease straight away and great to start with a coffee and chat so he can suss out what your about so he can gauge how to approach the session.

I a bit **** writing this as I had a 4 hour drive home after the session so will add more another day, anyway if I only learnt how to achieve more grip than I thought possible then it was well worth it but I have taken away a lot more than that and its reinvigorated my love for mountain biking which is another bonus.

Tony is a cool guy and sorry I got to pissed on Sunday afternoon to drive over and meet him for a curry Sunday evening, to many good real ale pubs in Hertford 😀 plus I wanted to get my moneys worth from the hotel and not end up sleeping under the stars at his skills area 😉 😀

http://ukbikeskills.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/a-session-with-ady.html

chiefgrooveguru

Awesome! I did my first post-Jedi gap jump today – my session was just under a month ago and the benefits have been vast. I might have mentioned something on here already…

stuarty
    Free Member

Congrats
    Think im going to needs something like that.

Ady
    Funny there seems to be a lot of little things we do just not right but doent pick up on

Done a lap around the local beach earlyer with different boots on
    To start my feet were sore but at the hill powered up like a young un
    Just made me think when the jedi mentioned foot placement

Thinik i need jedi’d
    You busy the 2nd week in sept got a week spare 😀

jedi

ah thanks for the kind words flippingheckler. 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘He is the Jedi Master’ is closed to new replies.