Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Hayes Dominion A4 users?
  • mactheknife

How are you finding them? Ill be popping my E4s onto my boys bike soon and really fancy a change.

They seem to get amazing reviews online.

Cheers 🙂

chrishc777
    Free Member

I was undecided between the Hayes and the new Cura4, went with the dominions in the end and love them

I run E4s on the other bike and the Hayes have a similar nice feel but tonnes more power. The Hayes are brand new and the hopes have had nothing more than a bleed in about 4 years though

mactheknife

Awesome Chris, cheers

dhrider
    Free Member

Another vote from me, great brakes.

Shackleton

Impressed with mine, very good power and modulation. Not convinced by their noise canceling rotors though. If you have big hands and/or want short lever throw you may need to spend some time tuning the freestroke.

mactheknife

Shackleton, you may be the man. Im very unsure that the rear caliper will work on my bike. My E4 caliper just fits perfectly. Would it be possible to see yours sometime and i pop a ruler onto yours to find out before ordering??

Ta

sunnrider
    Free Member

Can’t praise them enough tbh. I’ve been through Sram, Saints, Hope and these are hands down the best I’ve had. I like my brakes grabby when needed but with the first few milimeters being modulation, for me the Hayes fit the bill.

I have’nt ever used Magura or Trickstuff(how much!)

Shackleton

Mac – yeah, no bother. Pm me and I’ll remind you where I live or I can send pics showing sizes.

mactheknife

Hey buddy, what’s your email. Can send you a pic of the Dimension I need.

Thanks

Shackleton

Sent you my emsil in pm

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Hayes Dominion A4 users?’ is closed to new replies.