Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Has TJ been on holiday?
  • theotherjonv

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling

wwaswas

harsh

theotherjonv

tongue in cheek (I hope he see it that way)

BadlyWiredDog

tongue in cheek (I hope he see it that way)

Good luck with that one 🙂

natrix
    Free Member

Can’t read the text but I wonder if the dog attacked somebody??

zilog6128

It doesn’t say but is a distinct possibility; the dog was not under close control & ran off out of sight. Pretty misleading headline though, the animal made it home under its own power and was then put down by a vet under instruction from the owner.

tjagain

Not guilty yer honour! anyway the dog split my pint.

maccruiskeen

the animal made it home under its own power and was then put down by a vet….

… by kicking it to death.

wwaswas

the dog split my pint

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--oJ1gXtUy--/c_scale,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/kmdhjvejxhz8vuudvqig.jpg

DezB
    Free Member

All I can see is
    “Pensioner warns pet owners after attack”

“You’re next you bastards!” ?

epicyclo

If only it had been wearing a helmet…

(Sorry TJ 🙂 )

monkeycmonkeydo
    Free Member

Didnt mistake a Nurse for a vet did they?

nick1962
    Free Member

tjagain

Not guilty yer honour! anyway the dog split my pint.

Not in Wetherspoons I’ll wager 😉

nedrapier

Pretty misleading headline though, the animal made it home under its own power and was then put down by a vet under instruction from the owner

I think you’re being misleading as well. Who knows how much surgery it would have needed to save its life, and if it would have been possible or successful.

Her left hind leg had been severely wrenched out of place and was hanging right out. This must have caused a terrible wrenching of her muscles and tendons and although her leg went back into place she began to have major problems urinating and began to urinate heavy blood.

“When the vet finally tried to put a probe into her urethra, he was unable to do this due to mass blood and blockage, her organs were smashed and crushed from the severe injuries she had sustained. When he discovered that her insides were so damaged, blocked and pouring with blood, he phoned me and I asked the vet to put her out of her distress and pain and put her to sleep.

Generally, Staffies are soppy dogs, unless they’ve been mistreated with the aim of making them nasty. No-one know what happened, certainly not me, but my feeling that some nasty piece of work decided to do this out of malice.

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Generally, Staffies are soppy dogs, unless they’ve been mistreated with the aim of making them nasty.

…just like every other dog and their day to day temperament is a reflection on their owners, how they’re treated and allowed to behave, however they’re wholly unpredictable and even the best behaved dog is capable of being aggressive or violently defensive.

How many times do you see a dog owner say “yeah Bruno had always wanted to maul a child” when ones been involved in an attack (which ever way that started)?

some nasty piece of work decided to do this out of malice.

entirely possible but it’s a similar leap to get there instead of “dog went nuts”

Del

And we’re off….

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

And we’re off….

That’s lurchers

zilog6128

entirely possible but it’s a similar leap to get there instead of “dog went nuts”

Exactly. All we know for certain is that the owner has failed in their duty of care of the animal, and now the poor thing is dead.

MTB-Rob
    Free Member

Hard to read,

But from the above comments,
    Dog ran away/out of sight, came back injured, went to vet, who put the dog down due to injuries.

So How do they know the dog was kicked/beaten? did someone see it?
    from what nedrapier info on injuries, could a vehicle of hit the dog and caused the injuries?

monkeycmonkeydo
    Free Member

It may have needed to take more vitamins.Make it less argumentative like TJ.

Sandwich

That’s lurchers

Only for 5 minutes then it’s back on the sofa for 23:55.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.