• This topic has 44 replies, 30 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Shred.
Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Has Mark Cavendish crashed today ?
  • MTB-Rob
    Free Member

that view does show it v well, but the big yellow thing was on a raised (but low) curb/island which normally means something is on it (lampost, road sign etc) So to just follow someone with out looking is more rider error than anything else.

mintimperial

Kind of gross to start chucking blame around from our armchairs when we don’t even know if the poor guy is ok. Two hours and no word from DiData, not a good sign. Really hope he’s alright. 🙁

mintimperial

OK so according to Brian Smith Cav’s not got any serious injuries. Carry on…

I blame whoever’s wheel it was that he was following for taking a shit line.

eddie11
    Free Member

Nothing a bit more tramadol won’t fix

Shred
    Free Member

That was probably the best result from the crash, a head on, over the bars, unclip and do a roll onto your back.

I’ve done similar on the MTB when my front wheel caught in a hidden rut at speed.  It’s quite a rush when you’re in the air, spotting where you will land.  At least I was on grass so the landing was softer than Cav’s.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Has Mark Cavendish crashed today ?’ is closed to new replies.