Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 91 total)
  • Has everyone exercised their democratic right then?
  • binners

It’s just like voting on The X Factor, but without the feeling of dread that comes from knowing that you’ll subsequently be expected to buy a horrible power ballad about believing in your dreams by whoever wins.

Am I the only saddo who stops up and watches results come in tonight? I have a horrible feeling that I’m going to be looking at a smug, grinning Nigel Farage. But at least there will be interviews with a grim-faced Dave as some form of compensation. And the Lib Dems will probably get less of the vote than the Pirate Party, thus flagging up the electoral Armageddon that awaits the treacherous Tory collaborators next year

Murray

Yep, by postal vote over a week ago. I’m not staying up for the results though.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Yes. Postal vote.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I voted on the way in to work, there weren’t many in the queue at 8am which is a bit of a worry. 😆

Still, a pic of a cock n balls on my ballot paper should make an adjudicator smirk, well for about 1.2seconds that is.. 😆

Lifer
    Free Member

Later

scotroutes

I’m not staying until Sunday night for the results.

Drac

Not yet.

allthepies
    Free Member

Am I the only saddo who stops up and watches results come in tonight?

Probably, given that the count only starts on Sunday with results announced on Monday.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

ads678

I’d forgotten about that, i’ll go and vote later. Hopefully it’s stopped raining by then…..

pondo

Not yet. Think the local results get announced tomorrow, and the Euro ones on Sunday.

Jezkidd
    Free Member

Tonight

fasthaggis

Yes.

I went BNP* as a protest vote against UKIP

* not really

Yak

Later – 3pm.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Done.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

No point. I was considering voting Conservative to help keep UKIP out but my town is solid Beresford Land.

argyle
    Free Member

UKIP FTW!

PiknMix
    Free Member

I really can’t be arsed but I suppose I should.

willard

This lunchtime.

I used to stay up and watch the results of the general election come in, but it got boring after the first couple of times.

Stoner
    Free Member

Completely forgot about this, and surprised not to have seen the Polling Station signs outside the village hall this morning when dropping Jr at skool.

Will cycle back into the village later and stop in. Mrs Stoner can do hers after work tonight.

ohnohesback
    Free Member

Who’d want to out themselves voting for UKIP?

argyle
    Free Member

UKIP make lots of sense though

ohnohesback
    Free Member

To who?

binners

argyle
    Free Member

YAY! UKIP!

IanW
    Free Member

Boom!

Popped down in my German mile muncher and put a cross in the Green box.

PiknMix
    Free Member

Done, apparently a good turnout in my local polling station.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Is that today? I think my postal form is at the bottom of a load of personal admin I need to clear at some point. I think there’s a tax bill in there as well.

nickc

I’ll go later on.

Lifer
    Free Member

argyle – Member

UKIP make lots of sense though

On what?

argyle
    Free Member

how to make biscuit coloured trousers fashionable again

binners

And less darkies

argyle
    Free Member

less gay-storms

thepurist

I’m putting as much effort into voting as the candidates(*) did into convincing me to vote for them.

* – I’m assuming there are candidates but not one of them has done a single piece of campaigning as far as I can tell. But then again I’m in Gove’s seat so any election result is hardly in doubt.

GregMay
    Free Member

I’ll be heading down after work.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

More fish in the sea.

lemonysam
    Free Member

I’ll pop in on the way home, when hopefully the apocalyptic rain will have cleared.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Not yet, but according to my faceache page a lot of the idiots in my town have or are voting ukip 🙄

shermer75
    Free Member

Just voted 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘Has everyone exercised their democratic right then?’ is closed to new replies.