Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Harry Redknap
  • inkster
    Free Member

Rant alert

Watching The One Show the other night when they were talking about financial proberty regarding football and the furloughing of staff.

So who do they call up on Skype? Harry Redknap that’s who.

The man who evaded tax by opening an account in Switzerland in the name of his dog

The man who was caught only last week lining his pockets with money from a fake charity.

The man who became a family favourite by winning that jungle thing then cashed in on his celebrity to become the face of gambling in the UK.(my nephews, 10 and 12 years old think he’s great and have started talking about gambling).

They forgot the disclaimer ‘Harry hasn’t been paid for this appearance’, though I find it hard that he would lift a finger if there wasn’t a few quid in it for him and Sandra (and his dog of course).

They also forgot to remind us to gamble responsibly at the end of the segment.

Are the terms ‘national treasure’ and ‘complete scumbag’ mutuality exclusive?

kimbers

All the gambling adds on telly are turning me into a puritan tbh

millions of people stuck at home with nothing to do, a huge recession looming & we are being bombarded by these insidious ads

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I would never gamble but Who will give me odds on us all being drawn in?

Caher

I’d still prefer arry to the more insidious Jacob Rees Mogg and his Super Normal Returns.

inkster
    Free Member

Caher.

I have an island put aside where we can put Harry Redknap and Jacob Lynch Mob.

(It’s a tax haven of course).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Harry Redknap’ is closed to new replies.