Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Hamsterley forest race
  • diggler
    Free Member

Just seen on the trailblazers website that they look like their running an event.

Looks like could be fun.

http://www.hamsterley-trailblazers.co.uk/one2oneRS.htm

nosedive
    Free Member

I like the sound of that, maybe being S**te at both disciplines somehow won't matter and I will prove I'm a genius all rounder

whats the level of competitiveness? Do you think it would be OK to basically turn up for a laugh or is actually being competent a pre-requisite?

neil853
    Free Member

i fancy a go at that like. the riding round there is good so would be worth the trip up. BBQ on the sat night sounds alright too!

CrispyCSW

whats the level of competitiveness? Do you think it would be OK to basically turn up for a laugh or is actually being competent a pre-requisite?

I'll be going and I've no intention of being competitive. Just going for a laugh.

diggler
    Free Member

im hoping it will be more of an festival style weekend. but competitiveness will come down to who ever is riding.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

all depends on which DH course and how wet it gets! There are some fairly intimidating bits in them but I would hope/assume they would use the easier cousre but pack a full face and armour!

superdan

Im in, planning to rip it up on my hardtail

diggler
    Free Member

if i could race, id be nailing the hardtail.

the course wont have anything that a normal 4/5/6 inch trail bike wont be able to handle.

Thats tghe thing about the race anyway. bike selection.

miketually
    Free Member

Hmmmm…

Saturday: Ride there. Race the XC. Ride home.
    Sunday: Ride there. Mince the DH. Ride home.

😉

wwaswas

Hamsterly Forest

I always imagine this is where STW put their elderly site power rodents out to grass.

diggler
    Free Member

wwaswas, you couldnt handle Hamsterley!!

Hey guys, entries for this are now open!!

Check out:- http://www.hamsterley-trailblazers.co.uk/one2oneRS.htm

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Hamsterley forest race’ is closed to new replies.