Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 112 total)
  • Hambini.. what a dispicible individual
  • tpbiker
    Free Member

A new low from this clearly disturbed individual.

I know they have beef, but commenting on her fertility is so below the belt it’s unbelievable. What a horrible little runt of a man.

BruceWee

I don’t want to give his website traffic, can you copy and paste the relevant bits?

mattyfez

I took one for the team and clicked the link – it all seems down to someone with a jap type car fitting an illegal number plate with slightly smaller lettering.

Yes it’s illegal, I wont argue that, I don’t agree with it either, but hardly crime of the century, but also very stupid if you are touring/driving in different countries.

Jakester
    Free Member

WTF? That’s one of the oddest rants I’ve ever seen. Having a go at someone for driving a car without a legal number plate.

And, he’s wrong – a dodgy plate wouldn’t invalidate your insurance unless a claim came up in some way related to the plate. Using another analogy, if your car failed its MOT because of corroded suspension, but you continued to drive, if an event came up as a result of that part failing, then the insurer would be entitled to decline cover, but if it was something entirely unrelated (such as someone smashing into the back of you) then they’d probably have to cover you. In any event third party cover would be unrelated.

What utter tosh. Who is he?

mattyfez

It’s just a click-bait article, nothing of any real interest, assuming they got a small fine and an order to fit standard numberplates.

DrP

WTF? That’s one of the oddest rants I’ve ever seen.

That’s Hambini’s MO though, isn’t it…

I honestly despise the chap – he’s so angry and bitter. SOME of his engineering statements are correct, but they are all diluted amongst random swearing and calling people ‘Cs’ because they used use GT84 instead of GT85…

DrP

tpbiker
    Free Member

Did you read this bit?

Michelle Arthurs Brennan is a 31 year old cycling journalist, she has had previous experiences with flouting the law here. Commentators on the post linked have claimed that Michelle is infertile and her feminist extremism is a cover up for her infertility. She herself has described her amenorrhea (failure to menstruate) as a result of her excessive training. However gynecological experts have suggested Arthurs-Brennan has a body fat percentage that is too high and an underlying condition such as polycystic ovary syndrome exists. Some users that claim to know Michelle and Maurice have stated she has had multiple failed IVF treatments. She also claims to be an expert in bed and deems the exploits of ham fisted amateurs at massaging her clitoris to be equivalent to those of poor fitting bicycle saddles.

Jakester
    Free Member

That’s Hambini’s MO though, isn’t it…

Sorry, not familiar with him – never heard of the chap.

Is he one of these ‘internet experts’ one hears so much about?

DrP

Did you read this bit?

Yeah.. he’s the king of the ad hominem attack… the ****!

I believe he is pretty smart with regards to engineering…
    But… If you watch that Allen Milyard racing chap speak calmly and in a composed manner about engineering, then compare that to Hambini’s rants, it just gets annoying.

DrP

matt_outandabout

Can I ask – if a few/lots of folk block him on social media, does this demote him actively?

I’ve blocked the fool after watching one YouTube video.

I’m wondering if this would have an impact at all.

footflaps

Sorry, not familiar with him – never heard of the chap.

He swears a lot on videos and is the only person who can design a bike, everybody else is rubbish at it.

He’d fit in well on here (less the swearing).

I clicked on the link and wished I hadn’t.

Who is Hambini and why has it got it in for that couple?

tpbiker
    Free Member

I always knew he liked to be a controversial gobshite, but What he has posted there is completely out of order.

If someone posted that about my wife or partner I’d be going round to have a word (on the proviso that the individual was a little runt like hambini obviously!). I’m angry just reading it.

She should sue him…what for I’m not exactly sure, but hopefully he won’t be able to get away with that kind of shit. Even better, her husband rocks up at his door and gives him an absolute shoeing..

slowoldman

So did he just throw that into a review of Bottom Brackets?

tails
    Free Member

Im completely lost, a website that appears to sell bottom brackets, makes a rant blog post about a cycle journalist and talks about her fertility which I presume they know nothing about. Odd corner of the Internet think I’ll stick to ordering from wiggle.

sgn23
    Free Member

Never heard of the bloke until raised here. Read (some of) his blog from December about this female journo and then read the comments. WTF. He appears to be attracting lots of incels. What a tw*t.

crazy-legs

Who is Hambini and why has it got it in for that couple?

Who – the descriptions above sum him up.
    Why – there’s history there. She’s a Cycling Weekly journo so I don’t know if she said something he disagreed with or what but he basically stalks her online and makes staggeringly inappropriate comments about her.

nickc

Jesus,  he really is an arse isn’t he

eddiebaby
    Free Member

In previous threads it has been suggested that he has personality issues.
    Hard to disagree with that informal diagnosis at times.
    So what is the way to press forward with this? If he is somewhat lacking in social skills how does this issue get resolved?

oakleymuppet
    Free Member

The **** did I just read?

Those two might be on the daft/careless side but that writer is a deranged lunatic, I’m surprised someone hasn’t caved his skull in with a set of Bombers yet.

If he is somewhat lacking in social skills how does this issue get resolved?

That is way, wayyyy beyond lacking social skills – there are plenty of posters here who have talked about their lack of social skills/autism – they are all on the whole lovely people.

tpbiker
    Free Member

If anyone knows his address and lives nearby, I’m happy to donate a packet of frozen sausages…

Edit..

That is way, wayyyy beyond lacking social skills –

Agreed..

sgn23
    Free Member

IANAL but

Protection from Harassment Act 1997 section 2
    Malicious Communications Act 1988 section 1
    Communications Act 2003 section 127

she needs to go to the Law

fossy

Thinks Bunny boiler….

mattyfez

‘Racist mysoginist’ attacks competitor for minor traffic violation

Would be a more astute headline. It’s straight out of the Donald Trump book of how to be a dick.

footflaps

They joing STW and find like minded argumentative individuals and dissapear into 20,000 long posts arguing over the merits of wearing a helmet etc

martymac

Holy ****, has he asked her for a ride and she laughed in his face or something?
    That is frickin bizarre to say the least.
    I wasn’t a fan of hambini to start with, but mentioning her fertility (or, specifically, the lack thereof) in a rant about her is, imho, totally out of order.
    I’m surprised someone hasn’t kicked his see you next tuesday in for that tbh.

oakleymuppet
    Free Member

If you look at the rest of the blog there are other nasty ones as well. He’s nasty and it seems like some of his readers are egging him on.

The two victims need to move into mtb if that’s what roadie culture is like.

Protection from Harassment Act 1997 section 2
    Malicious Communications Act 1988 section 1
    Communications Act 2003 section 127

Agreed.

slowoldman

The two victims need to move into mtb if that’s what roadie culture is like.

I can assure you that is not roadie culture any more than it is mtb culture.

wobbliscott
    Free Member

He’s a dick of the highest order, but the issue wont get resolved. It’s the internet which is full of troll’s and people throwing around the most horrendous personal insults so not unusual behaviour for the internet. Hambini’s insults look like the clumsy attempts of an amateur pretender in comparison to alot of the stuff out there, or even on my local village Facebook group or even on this forum from time to time when particular individuals names crop up on threads. Brings out the worst in people the internet does.

she needs to go to the Law

She already has from memory, this is not the first time he’s directed his verbal abuse at her. He was also taken to court or threatened to by Open Up cycles after he criticised their bikes in his unique and direct style and launched a personal attack on the companies designer, who was the ex founder of Cervello which according to Hambini is the absolute lowest of the low in the cycling industry, so he attracted a particularly vicious attack. I think both attempts failed, can’t remember. I just watch for the technical content, which is pretty insightful and ignore him and all the other crap. Maybe she’ll have another go.

I suspect he is hounding them to do his best to discredit them for the alleged nonsense they pedal within the industry; The chap owns a cycling aerodynamic engineering company and was the focus of an article on Cycling Weekly written by her which attracted Hambini’s attention. That and probably just basic revenge for trying to take legal action against him.

Just wait, one day he’ll cross the line with someone who really means business and get properly taken to task. He works for Airbus as an aerodynicist as he likes to tell us alot, and lives in Hamburg apparently. I think if I ran a controversial YouTube channel the company I work for might not appreciate the negative press if I was name dropping them. I guess his channel is still too small to catch anyones attention. I suspect it will remain so.

terrynutkins
    Free Member

A guilty pleasure before but this is waaaaay out of order, I’ve unsubscribed his channel. The cycling YouTube community is generally positive and inclusive so supporting somebody so negative isnt a good thing.

Joe

If he does “work for a large multi-national organization in a senior engineering position.” i suspect they would take an incredibly dim view on his internet activities. The whole thing smacks of misogyny and some kind of obsessive/stalking disorder – and I’m not normally the first to wave that flag!

dyna-ti

Bloody hell, someone has won ‘The biggest VVanker on the internet award’
    Name Hambini.

I’m with the above, surprised he hasnt ended up in hospital. Best place for him, a mental hospital.

What a total tw*t. Abusing strangers on the internet. Strikes me of this bloke is utterly alone in the world, cos nobody likes him beyond the first meeting.

mattyfez

Maybe he’s lining himself up as a Daily Express reporter. Good stuff for the CV?

Poopscoop

Monetizing being a dick I’m afraid.

Unsubscribing etc are the best way to go with him.

poly
    Free Member

Holy ****, has he asked her for a ride and she laughed in his face or something?

Classic Incel stuff isn’t it? I can’t understand why women don’t love me so it must be their fault and now I will do everything I can to destroy them. Anyone who subscribes to his channel or views the videos needs to have a word with themselves as feeding these idiots is almost as bad as being the idiot.

martymac

@dyna-ti
    He hasn’t ended up in hospital . . . Yet

b230ftw
    Free Member

All you would need to do it tag Airbus into a comment on his channel, or maybe his Twitter account and I reckon their PR dept would take a decent interest.

I am not going to watch to bump up his ratings but is he ones of those little twerps who mouths off on the internet but wouldn’t dare in real life?

andytherocketeer

Needs more than just a cease and desist letter. Can’t hide behind a disability and a mental age of 5 forever. just needs the right big brand with a budget and to be standing in the courthouse, even if it’s grovelling in the courthouse lobby for an out of court settlement prior to a hearing. SRAM perhaps?

Hambini and Durianrider… 2 cyclists that I refuse outright to ever watch a vid of, and will click as many times as necessary on the “don’t recommend this” to try to sway the Youtube algorithm (even if it is a waste of time).

crikey
    Free Member

Despite his obvious obnoxiousness, it is a graphic and instructive reminder that living your life via social media has the potential to come back and bite you.

BoardinBob

This guy’s an absolute lunatic!

What kicked off this vendetta?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 112 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.