Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Had to go to Toys r Us…
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Full of fat people buying huge boxes. How the hell they get that lot back home amazes me. Thank goodness I don't have kids. I bought a set of 15 dinosaurs for my nephew following special instructions about exactly which type to buy etc. All 15 would have fitted in a shoe box but the package they cam in is 3 feet by 2 feet!

Second rant. Why use ESN staff on checkouts at Christmas. I know they have the right to work and we should show consideration but every single check out? Surely they could have employed one competent person.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Fat poor people, fat poor people with kids, stupid fat poor people with kids and giant boxes, and a dig at retards and it's been sat there for 8 minutes without a bite. Your trolling powers are weak old man. 😉

nimrod2410
    Free Member

Ahhhhhhh.
    I bet you have had the misfortune to visit the S'Hampton store.

Bunch of inbreds that work there, every time I walk in there I know I am making a big mistake and will loose half an hour of my life.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Full of fat people buying huge boxes. How the hell they get that lot back home amazes me.

I don't suppose you noticed that elf-shagging nonce in a red suit did you – eh ?

No, I don't suppose you did …….. the fat bearded tw4t probably does all his Christmas shopping down Poundland
    …… the tight-fisted **** 😐

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Its my favourite shop… I am not a fat bloke… I am undertall… 😉

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Try the one at Birstall nr Leeds. Its got a similar feel to Pundstretchers and a similar clientele. Just people buying cheap plastic sh*t for their kids for xmas and staff that aren't qualified enough to work in McDonalds.

luke
    Free Member

Just got back from toys r us in poole after finishing the kids shopping, yep i fit the above criteria.
    I did also get turned down for a part time job in the southampton branch back in my student days

gwaelod
    Free Member

I haven't been in Toys r Arse for 8 years since I saw a seesaw set up in a corner of the store with a huge sign on it saying "DO NOT PLAY ON THE SEESAW" it's a toyshop full of kids and they say don't play on the toys….****

burn them all

Zedsdead
    Free Member

We had to go to get some stocking fillers. The snow was heavy and my thought was that as the weather was so bad the shop would be empty.

"Fire up the Quattro!"

I was right. It was almost pleasant….

aslongasithaswheels
    Free Member

sorry, but at what point does their weight come into it? does that make a difference when buying boxes in toys r us?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

does that make a difference when buying boxes in toys r us?

Yes it does. Fat people struggle much more when carrying "huge boxes", as their arms are invariably too short.
    So I'm with the OP on this, "how the hell they get that lot back home amazes me".

sonic
    Free Member

about the fat part – i also think it looks funnier – large ungainly shapes carrying large ungainly shapes. poetry in motion.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

*chuckles*

aslongasithaswheels
    Free Member

hee hee hee……fat

hee hee hee……ginger

hee hee hee……disabled

hee hee hee……wife beating

hee hee hee……gay

hee hee hee……spot the odd one out?

wasn't that long ago you were all up in arms about that ginger card doing the rounds and claiming that taking the piss out of your ginger kids was still seen as acceptable and that's plain wrong – this on the other hand is acceptable because someone has a weight problem that you don't know the background, you just make your usual assumptions

also see the dinosaur turkey thread for further proof of total cuntage on this forum

soma_rich
    Free Member

aslongasithaswheels you need to chill….

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

spot the odd one out?

Not sure……….is it ginger ? On account that all the others are just funny, whilst ginger is ugly ? 💡

Jerome
    Free Member

ESN -had to wiki that..

nacho
    Free Member

wife beating is the odd one out. no one gets offended if you have a go at them.
    my wife is ginger (well redhead – what's the difference?) and I don't beat her

PJ266
    Free Member

Ginger is luuuuuurvely.

I think you're the odd one out aslongasithaswheels.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Had to go to Toys r Us…’ is closed to new replies.