Viewing 16 posts - 81 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • Gravel bikes, why?
  • UK-FLATLANDER

Given the state of the roads around here, they make much more sense than a pure road bike. Mind you the way the roads are declining a full susser might be more appropriate in the long run.

footflaps
    greeny30
    Free Member

£££ Result, original post bet was for 3 pages, I was way off on the for/against percentage though. Sorry but thanks to the passionate gravel bikers.

kerley
    Free Member

original post bet was for 3 pages

What did you win, troll of the month?

greeny30
    Free Member

Dear Kerley, how many hours do you spend scouring this forum, pity you’ve nothing better to do. 😢

tomhoward

Lol, from the person who spends his time trolling bike forums about niche subsections of it.

You must be a riot at parties.

greeny30
    Free Member

Hi Tom, I barely contribute to this forum and it’s the only forum I’m on, post was inspired by similar Brompton post further down and just a bit of fun, didn’t name call or insult anyone really did I, anyway party tonight and Christmas do next week, how you spending your Friday night. Bet you’ve been on here all day.

13thfloormonk

I fell for it, but LOL.

Can I have a share of the winnings?

tomhoward

Bet you’ve been on here all day.

How much would you like to bet?

greeny30
    Free Member

You can keep your benefits Tom, I’ve just checked your posts, all day all night, get some sleep and get a job.

endomick
    Free Member

Ha ha BURN, you just got skooled son.

tomhoward

As it happens I got one today, today I’ve been doing this.

Is all your homework done?

tpbiker
    Free Member

Benefits must be pretty lucrative given some of the bikes tom has managed to acquire judging by some of his previous postings..

Out of interest what is it you do..that’s clearly not the inside of a commercial air craft, and it looks pretty old school?

aP
    Free Member

Vulcan cockpit?

tomhoward

[stwstereotype] I sell IT [/stwstereotype]

Yeah, Vulcan cockpit simulator, not me flying, got my dad an experience package. Was pretty good, harder than it looks he said. After he’d killed us for the third time…

johnw1984
    Free Member

I’ve been having dirty thoughs of selling my freshly built Ibis DV9 for a gravel bike today!

I think I’ve come to my senses though. I’ll just do Dirty Reiver on that 🙂

Viewing 16 posts - 81 through 96 (of 96 total)

The topic ‘Gravel bikes, why?’ is closed to new replies.