Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Grant Bovey
  • racing_ralph
    Free Member

What an absolute first class cock end

ton

i would do his mrs…

bruneep

harsh but fair.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

i would punch her not do her, arrogant bitch

terrahawk
    Free Member

Agreed. I’m also glad someone else started the Hell’s Kitchen thread.

What a bunch of complete cock-ends. Get off the lad’s back you self-righteous knobjockeys.

ton

that’s what i meant…do her….not like DO her….
    you sick man….

terrahawk
    Free Member

yeh, right.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

Jodie – top lad and 110% right about the upper class bellend boveys

ton

bet that bit of beef he threw on the stove was lovely….. 😉

rOcKeTdOg

anyone who watches hells kitchen is welcome to either of them

racing_ralph
    Free Member

Another witty and creative post brought to you be the legend bellend that is rocketdog

rOcKeTdOg

cheers Robj, coming from the master that means so much 🙂

djglover
    Free Member

The program is a pile of utter toss, they are all sad washed up minor celebs with their own agendas and a chip on their shoulder just like that jungle bollocks. Just wish my wife wouldn’t watch it. Had to miss the titanic documentary 😳

Oxboy
    Free Member

That Jodie is a cock, did anyone see him on Jack Osbourne adrenanlin junkie? He just went for a holiday, made out to be a cocky northern hard nut and wimped out of every challenge, a couple were scary but one was climbing (walking up) a snowy mountain, he came down bitching he couldnt do it, even the pampered Osbourne was fed up with his pussy attitude.
    If I was Bovey the jumped up little pr*ck would still be out cold!

Moda
    Free Member

Seems a strange remark about Bovey when all the other A & Z celebs told Jodie what they thought of him… Hmmm you watching a different episode?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

cheers Robj, coming from the master that means so much

Qualitage comeback. Class.

eldridge
    Free Member

upper class bellend boveys

LOL @ “upper class”

Anyone who equates class with money just hasn’t met enough people

The Boveys are upper class in the same sense that Alan Sugar is

woffle
    Free Member

I’m not sure that they’re exactly monied – aren’t the Boveys broke (hence their regrettable return to our screens)? I thought they had some sort of pyramid property portfolio financed by obscene amounts of debt. It was in the papers that she was boasting that she’d saved £2K a year by going to pay-as-you-go mobile phones…

Supposedly the saccharine one is being lined up for the GMTV job.

muggomagic

not watched hells kitchen, but that jodie fella is a complete prick. As said above when on adrenaline junkies he acted worse than JLo. Wasn’t even up to doing a bit of wing walking. I’m amazed he brave enough to use a hot oven

foxylaydee
    Free Member

this is the first episode i watched but i agree that Jodie deserved the backlash he got for what he did BUT who the hell does anthea turner think she is?!! She speaks to everyone like she is their mother and i personally would have kicked her ass 😈 – no wonder eamonn holmes hated her! As for her husband Grant, i like old fashioned galantry so i was quite impressed at the way he stood up for his ‘wife’, thats a nice quality 🙂

andywhit
    Free Member

Flicked over to that there programme and some tit in a Faken-Palestinian head-dress was telling the slebs “you’re on fish”, “you’re on aubergines” etc. Hit the off button.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Grant Bovey’ is closed to new replies.