Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Google timeline….
  • matt_outandabout

I use it to help with expenses every month.

It seems my work and holidays takes me a few places in the UK – this is 2.5yrs of records since I switched it on.

So who is most local happy or most UK travelled on STW?

doris5000

i don’t have it switched on but it would be far less busy than yours! Very much centred around Bristol and London, plus 2 trips to Europe

martinhutch

(Cross references map with high profile murder investigations)

Mine would look a lot less interesting than that!

miketually
    Free Member

Mine has one entry in the Alps, where I’ve never been. Clicking on it, it’s a bar in Harrogate, where I have been.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I see you came my way, but didn’t pop in…

leffeboy

I find it really entertaining but I’ve turned down the amount of data to a few months only so can’t compete

gnusmas

Don’t think mine is turned in, but would definitely be a boring big red dot around Carmarthen. Only one or two exceptions over the past couple of years.

Edit – it is turned on, have to use the computer to do a longer timescale. From what I’ve seen, it’s not very spotty like yours Matt

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I’ve scared the bejesus out of a few paranoid workies with that, should really hide the tinfoil too…..

matt_outandabout

It is worryingly accurate. I’ve done the same with a colleague, who suddenly asked how she could delete it or turn it off, and is she was the only person who could see it…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Google timeline….’ is closed to new replies.