Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Good, small, replacement for stolen x-small Inbred
  • big_scot_nanny

My son’s very nice, x-small On-One inbred was stolen last week. Poop. It was locked up outside school, a few other bikes also stolen. Wee bit of a stooshie here about it, quite rightly, with the relevant authorities. Don’t ask why he was riding his ‘good bike’ to school, thats a whole other conversation… 🙄

Anyhoo, Archie (11.5yrs) used this on proper rides with me and friends, and also trips to the alps (e.g. kids PPdS – brilliant BTW).

Need to replace with proper, small, mtb, maybe even full suss, but want to keep costs low as will outgrow fast.

Inbred was perfect for his intro to proper bikes, bought 2 years ago, it was an x-small I think, and he was anyway outgrowing it.

So – what think thee to a replacement for a growing lad?

TiRed

Have an XS Giant Talon 1W that teen 2 grew out of. It’s black with a pink detail, SLX/XT mix and rekon forks. My son loved it. It’s doing nothing at the moment since he’s now nearly 6′!!! 26″ wheels. XS frames are pretty hard to find, as you will discover.

And I never let him ride it to school.

TomB

TiRed, are you looking to sell the giant. Email in my profile if you are…..

big_scot_nanny

Quick nudge, any other thoughts?

tjagain

slightly bigger inbred?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Good, small, replacement for stolen x-small Inbred’ is closed to new replies.