Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Golfie Trail Chat
  • ohrats
    Free Member

Heading up to the golfie tomorrow to scope out some new tracks and I hoped the hive mind could advise.  Has anyone got experience of Greg Joliffe’s?  Out of all the tracks I enjoy NYNY and Repeat Offender the most and was wondering what else people would recommend exploring?

Cheers!

mahalo

Have not ridden it myself yet but i notice the local fast ews lads ride it a lot lately. keen to check it out.

Ray ling is one of my faves tho. Aussie rules, no social, waterworld, and feed the pony too.

speedstar

Depends what you’re looking for. Waterworld is beyond epic. Aussie rules is steep and probably muddy now. Try liver damage and awkward little f******. For technical turn practice I really like Community Service which is just short of the start of Flat White on the way up. You have just made me really want to get back on a mtb again but need a new rear triangle first.

moonsaballoon

Jawbone is one of my favourites, new wolf is fun but you have to ride past so much stuff to get there the temptation is to ride other stuff . I love repeat offender and community as well , I know there the obvious ones but there so good .

i reckon the key to the golfie is to not blow your height gain to quick other wise it can feel like your yomping up that fire road all day

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Golfie Trail Chat’ is closed to new replies.