Viewing 22 posts - 201 through 222 (of 222 total)
  • Gofundme page for dad whose divorce means he's broke
  • prawny

Can I set one up to fund my biking? Being married with kids is sucking up all my money.

martinhutch

Some people have absolutely no idea, and certainly not a shred of gratitude, for how lucky they are, and not a single ouce of empathy or sypathy with those who aren’t.

that sounded a bit better than saying some people are self-righteous, sanctimonious, preachy, judgemental, mean-spirited bell ends, totally devoid of a whole range of human emotions like compassion, didn’t it?

Alright vicar, calm down, come out of the pulpit and have a cuppa.

aracer
    Free Member

I did scroll up, I read the question

Phew – so try sticking that question onto the end of the clarification. It’s not exactly rocket surgery

Ro5ey
    Free Member

What i wanna know is …. what’s wrong with the Victorians ?

For a start they invented the bicycle and electricity.

If it weren’t for them, we wouldn’t be on here now.

councilof10
    Free Member

Phew – so try sticking that question onto the end of the clarification. It’s not exactly rocket surgery

Rather than continuing this cryptic silliness, if you have a specific question, ask it in a clear, concise way!

It’s crystal clear that I haven’t got the faintest idea what point you’re trying to make, so why keep cross referencing back to cryptic questions that I’ve already shown are unclear and asked for clarification?

Actually, fuggedabout it, I’ve wasted enough time trying to fathom what you’re on about. What’s that expression about dragging you down to their level and beating you with experience? You win!

aracer
    Free Member

My apologies – I assumed when you said you could do scrolling you could also cope with cut and paste. I’ll help you out

Couple with kids, all living together. One has no interest in a relationship with the other and has made that clear, yet they continue to all live together. Nobody else is involved.
    Should the other partner stick around anyway?

It’s crystal clear that I haven’t got the faintest idea what point you’re trying to make

…and you keep trying to blame me for your inadequacy. It’s only difficult because you appear to be incapable of remembering what it was you asked to be clarified, or even what your own question was

RustySpanner

funkmasterp

What’s that expression about dragging you down to their level and beating you with experience?

Now you’re beginning to understand how it’s been for me and aracer attempting to reply to your posts.

Marriage good, children good, divorce bad because reasons.

You still haven’t answered my question regarding what’s an acceptable time / reason to walk away from a relationship?

perchypanther
    Free Member

#notevenarealpanther

Watched the repeat didn’t I! 😉

#probablynotarealspannereither

funkmasterp

What i wanna know is …. what’s wrong with the Victorians ?

They’re all dead.

Except the time traveling one that has invaded the forum.

aracer
    Free Member

He’s just dead inside

nickc

shibboleth…is that you?!?!

😆

badnewz
    Free Member

I predicted a 10 pager…

Anyone been compared to Hitler yet?

funkmasterp

This guy?

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

Well, it looks like someone has the argument they’ve been looking for. 😛

badnewz
    Free Member

Well, it looks like someone has the argument they’ve been looking for.

I’m an innocent bystander!

But if we fall short of 10 pages I might add some quotes from The Marriage Foundation to get us over the line.

eemy
    Free Member

I just came 1st is a minor Zwift race and my wife quite frankly couldn’t care less. Should I leave her?

funkmasterp

I just came 1st is a minor Zwift race and my wife quite frankly couldn’t care less. Should I leave her?

Do you have kids? If so, you’re clearly evil for even thinking about it. Work through it man! If there are no kids, just leave now.

eemy
    Free Member

Do you have kids?

3 boys – but they are quite annoying at times.

drlex
    Free Member

Anyone care to offer the haiku summary of the seven pages?

councilof10
    Free Member

Feckless flake
    Begs to pay
    Golf club membership

councilof10
    Free Member

However, I prefer the limerick form…

There was an old fellow named Jim,
    Whose wallet was decidedly slim,
    But his internet hollers
    For charity dollars
    Made him look a little bit dim.

Viewing 22 posts - 201 through 222 (of 222 total)

The topic ‘Gofundme page for dad whose divorce means he's broke’ is closed to new replies.