Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Go Pro Hero 7.
  • dyna-ti

Popped into town today, intention of lunch in George sq, a wander about.
    Found myself at the door of Evans cycles and popped in there to get some gels and a front mudguard i keep forgetting to buy.

Worse than lidl. Went in for some gels and a mudguard, came out with some gels and a mudguard and… a GoPro hero 7 white.
    These things happen.
    Before I ask experienced GoPro’ers how you operate the damn thing, seems Evans have some sort of sale afoot as it was priced at £179.99 but at the till the price was £129, and that seems a hell of a good saving, and in fact it seems to be £200+ pretty much everywhere, so if you want one, Evans is the place to get it.

I understand its not the top model, with inbuilt non removable battery and basic accessories,no SD card(SD card isnt it 😕 ) but still for the price of a good meal in a nice restaurant and follow up beers and taxi home, seems to me well worth the price I paid.

So. Can i ask is all the accessories like the clear case, chest straps and other attachments are universal ?, or must i hunt down those parts specifically for the No7.
    There also doesnt seem to be any instructions with it, so how do i select the setting on the screen, and only comes with what appears to be a recharge usb cable, so does that cable allow me to upload from the camera to my computer or do i need to buy another :?, and am do i need to get an SD card for that, or will it upload from its internal memory just fine.

davy-g
    Free Member

these should fit…. (please read up before you decide to buy 🙂 ) https://www.amazon.co.uk/Neewer-Upgraded-Accessory-Compatible-Insta360/dp/B088615CBF/ref=sr_1_6?crid=2Q6Q7562Z9IYW&dchild=1&keywords=gopro+hero+7+white+accessories&qid=1630209045&sprefix=gopro+hero+7+white+accessories%2Caps%2C184&sr=8-6

I bought 2 x Hero 7 Blacks, I had to purchase a decent Data cable as the one supplied from Gopro would not work PERIOD on my windows 10 computer (this is a well documented fact)

Have a shufty on youtube for the workings and settings of the Hero 7 White…. 🙂

dyna-ti

That’s excellent thanks. Though bloody hell, thats a lot of bits for only 23 quid. The joys of capitalist-imperialist China 😀
    Not on Amazon, but I see the same kits are on ebay.
    Thanks again, sure theres about everything there I’ll ever need.
    And thanks for the heads up too, i figured there would be some niggles here and there.

Flaperon

If you’re going to use one in water remember that it *doesn’t float* without the special floaty case. The good news is that it’s definitely waterproof to 20ft.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Go Pro Hero 7.’ is closed to new replies.