Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Glowworm lights
  • dorsetknob
    Free Member

I have been trying to buy some glowworm xs lights from CRG MOTO paid for them 30th Oct as they were in stock. Still not got lights and unable to contact since Thursday. Is this normal or should I be worried?

superfli
    Free Member

H’mm I was thinking of getting the X2 V3.. Dont want a delay like this! Maybe I’ll go with the MTB Batteries Lumen2200

Whats up neninja?

dorsetknob
    Free Member

Problem sorted, contacted Paypal refunded within 15 minutes. Lumicycle next I think.

hammyuk
    Free Member

I think your username says it all…
    Email, phone, and facebook ALL work with Danny.
    If you’d bothered to read the other thread you would know he works from home, shares childcare, school runs, etc AS WELL as running several businesses.
    It’s only monday now and theres was a weekend where he quite rightly would’ve been with his family not running around because someone on a forum wasn’t happy…….

mrbelowski
    Free Member

It’s winter, he ordered them nearly a month ago, he’s not ranting and raving, just wanting lights or a refund. Seems reasonable enough to me

dorsetknob
    Free Member

My post clearly states should I be worried, I have been emailing and phoning since Thursday, don’t do Facebook but to grown up for that. Why doesn’t your mate Danny leave a message on his phone and website he is busy. Read the post before you start Dickhead.

jimw
    Free Member

I sent him an email two weeks ago today, no reply yet, phone to goes to message, so I don’t think the OP is an isolated case to be fair.

hammyuk
    Free Member

Not too grown up to use kids language though…

sv

Try a direct seller? Ostar Tech (SG2200s Ostar linky ), Blackshadow Tech (4 LED Light)etc

dorsetknob
    Free Member

I sent in a post with a simple question and have received some sensible replies. Do you have someone to talk to I th you need help.

andysredmini
    Free Member

I have been trying to contact him for about 3 weeks now about a battery I sent back.
    Cant get through by phone and no reply by email so its definitely not an isolated case

neninja
    Free Member

Hi dorsetknob

Assuming you are who I think you are, I was out on Friday so only picked up your email up today and refunded at 9ish as requested. You maybe hadn’t seen that before posting.

It’s not a great situation but 2015 stock is slower than anticipated coming through. I have contingency stock coming in from the US this week, tried to get some from another EU Gloworm distributor but having said they were supplying some they are out of stock now too.

Can only apologise for the delay.

superfli
    Free Member

this place 🙄 🙄 Nothing wrong with your question OP

dorsetknob
    Free Member

Thanks nennja, I just posted a question as to is this how you run. No problem if it is just worried about my £235. Meant no harm. Don’t know what rattled hammys pram.

neninja
    Free Member

Andy – I have emailed you.

neninja
    Free Member

No worries dorsetknob, I’ve just had loads going on as only a one man band and allowed my usual high standards to a slip a little. Apologies for that.

andysredmini
    Free Member

Hi Danny

Any chance of re-sending the email as I haven’t received it. Just checked my spam and it isn’t in there either but I did empty it a week or so ago.

Thanks

Andy

neninja
    Free Member

Hi Andy

Sent you another email this morning.

andysredmini
    Free Member

I have received it and just replied.

Thanks again

Andy

dorsetknob
    Free Member

Been re reading my post this morning and yours hammy and you have really pissed me off.

pb2

Theres nothing to be gained by getting pissed off. You have your ways and the other guy has his, agreed he really should have read your post thoroughly and then had a cuppa before firing off his reply but its no big deal and certainly nothing to get uptight about. Hopefully you got a set of lights and your out riding as I’m writing, when you get back feeling good you will see this as a bit of rough weather in a tea cup 🙂

dorsetknob
    Free Member

You are right pb, most of my 50 odd years I have thought the same as you but the past month has been shit. Mum died sister tried,dad sat in a chair all day for best part of four months waiting for a hip opp, visit him three times a day to give him medication so stress levels are high. The last thing I want is someone poking a stick at a angery tired bear in a cage. Anyway could be worse I still get out twice a week for a ride with a good bunch lads.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Glowworm lights’ is closed to new replies.