Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • George Galloway attacked
  • ads678

…and Farage, someone needs to punch Farage next!

bencooper
    Free Member

I give it a day until it’s blamed on Yes supporters…

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Most compelling reason to vote Yes, not condoning the attack on GG, but just cause he’s a typical little wind up merchant and full of shot.

athgray
    Free Member

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/battered-george-galloway-vows-keep-4138550

A link to the entire story ben. Nowhere in the headline or the article does Galloway blame yes supporters.

A quote from the article says “George is quite sure the assault is related to his comments on Israel”

bencooper
    Free Member

A link to the entire story ben. Nowhere in the headline or the article does Galloway blame yes supporters.

No, he doesn’t. It is, however, a pretty leading headline. If you didn’t read the story then the reasonable assumption is he was attacked for trying to save the Union.

konabunny
    Free Member

I don’t think it implies that or that most people would infer that.

Why is this carpetbagging Yorkshire politician campaigning for Union? Is he some sort of double agent?

chrismac

It does make me laugh how despite his reputation he still manages greater UK electoral sucess than ukip can manage.

digga
    Free Member

I really don’t like mob rule, but am nonetheless somehow comforted that someone out there is sufficiently principled to have put their neck on the block for their beliefs and chined Galloway.

If there is a lesson in all of this, it should be that if you piss enough people off, on a routine basis, you are statistically likely to meet your nemesis. I were George Galloway, I’d never leave the house wearing my best specs.

jambalaya
    Free Member

The attack seems to have been directly linked to Galloway’s declaration of Bradford as an Israel free zone based on what I’ve read. He is indeed a wind up merchant always seeking controversy but that doesn’t condone this attack.

@kona he is campaigning No on the basis that that it is better for the working man/woman on both sides of the border. I happen to agree with him on that.

atlaz
    Free Member

Don’t support violence but he’s an odious shit and this was bound to happen eventually. If that interview with the bloke from Dispatches is any reflection on his ethics these days, it seems he’s little more than a paid shill masquerading as someone with strongly held beliefs.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

You have to wonder how differently both the media and fellow MPs would treat the news that a Zionist MP had been attacked by a Palestinian supporter?

Would they use the T word?

RayMazey
    Free Member

He seems to talk hell of a lot of sense to me.
    There are IMO far worse and far more dangerous people in government.

Nothing is easy to fix, and there are good and bad in all races.

Keep up the good work George.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

One imagines if it was a Muslim that attacked him, we’d all be screaming blue PC Brigade murder until the attacker had had his passport seized, was thrown into detention without arrest until we trumped up some terrorism charges, finally being deported to the Middle East where he might have a chance of a fair trial.

konabunny
    Free Member

I think it’s time that leaders of the white community stood up and condemned this senseless act of violence. why do they allow these people to run free among their own?

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘George Galloway attacked’ is closed to new replies.