Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Geneva to Morzine – Airport Transfer Service
  • woollybackpaul
    Free Member

Hi All,

Myself and a pal need a cheap, reliable means of getting us and our bikes from Geneva to Morzine on a Friday evening (and back again 8 days later).

Any recommendations?

Much appreciated!

mrbeach
    Free Member

Have always used Action Transfers. Always at the airport waiting. 15% off transfers to Morzine at the minue

jambalaya
    Free Member

I have used ski transfers – part of ski blueridge in Les Gets – was a while ago but €30 each way

Stoner
    Free Member

Ive used a few of late.

Alpybus are usually the cheapest €25 e/w, but you do get what you pay for. The pick ups and drop offs will be to the 4 corners of the valley d’aulpes and it can take an hour from pick up to get on the road out of the town. I dont use them now as I was disappointed with just how little regard the drivers had for the speed limit around the towns.

I now pay a little more for AlpNav €33.75 e/w. Much more professional, smaller minibuses so less frantic pick-ups.

nigew
    Free Member

Just booked 7 of us with ski-lifts.com
    £42 each return.
    I have used them before with faultless service.

woollybackpaul
    Free Member

Cheers all – booked with Action Transfers so that’s flights sorted, digs sorted, transfers sorted.

4 weeks and counting………………… 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Geneva to Morzine – Airport Transfer Service’ is closed to new replies.