Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Garmin Fenix replacement strap recommendation
  • vondally
    Free Member

Hello, I have a Garmin Fenix 3 HR watch and need a replacement strap….any recommendations of reputable sellers?

Do I need to get replacement pins at the same time?

Cheers

beamers

I’ve just replaced the strap on my 5x with one of these.

Way cheaper than an original Garmin one. Only discernible difference is that it’s a bit less “stretchy”. Clips straight onto the original pins.

CraigW
    Free Member

I’ve got a few off AliExpress, about £2 or £3 each. They work fine, much the same as the original strap. Can reuse the original pins. Get the QuickFit type if you want to swap them easily.
    Just make sure it is the correct width, seems you need 26mm for Fenix 3.

kynasf
    Free Member

I bought a Fenix 3 replacement strap from FLINTIE on Amazon for £8. Pretty happy with it. Prefer it to the original.

djflexure

Victorinox do a black nato

DT78
    Free Member

Replaced first time with an original garmin one for lots of money. That lasted another year, so I bought 6 coloured knockoffs on amazon for peanuts. So far still on the first one, so it’s lasted half as long as originals and still looks new.

vondally
    Free Member

Cheers, now bought something!

loughor
    Free Member

Late to the show ! the cheap straps are great, those tiny pins though ! Anyone know the size and/or source ? Thnx

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Garmin Fenix replacement strap recommendation’ is closed to new replies.