• This topic has 9 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by 2002.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Garmin Connect
  • woody21
    Free Member

I have spent the last hour trying to get Garmin Connect to recognise my Oregon 600. I have installed Garmin Express, I have installed the Garmin Communication Plug In and it still claims my handheld in not connected despite being connected via a USB cable. Bizarrely on the “old” system I could upload things no problem albeit manually.

What am I doing wrong?

scotroutes

Connect doesn’t work with the 600. Just connect it to your USB port and do an Import from file.

bikebouy
    Free Member

^^ this 😐

Pawsy_Bear
    Free Member

Garmin express works with my Oregon 650? Cant see why 600 wont work?

damascus
    Free Member

I had trouble with internet explorer. I downloaded Firefox and problem solved.

stealthcat

Old thread
    I had a similar problem, and someone suggested removing the device from Garmin Express and reconnecting it – it worked for my 800…

Free Member

I have given up with Garmin connect as I do not think any one there has ever tried to use the new update Connect with an i MAC as I used to be able to get a route onto my 800 in seconds but now find it impossible to do. Connect will upload a ride I have done off the 800 onto Connect but trying the other way it just said there is no device connected to put the route onto.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I’ve had some issues, ended up heading over to the Garmin forums and found a few answers, and some rather cheesed off folks too.
    If you do download Connect, change it back to the old version because the Modern one is quite honestly rather pants.

woody21
    Free Member

In the end I did use the old version,.

Thanks for the advice

Free Member

I have got back onto the old site and down loaded a route for tomorrow in seconds which I could not do on the new site.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Garmin Connect’ is closed to new replies.