Viewing 40 posts - 281 through 320 (of 879 total)
  • Game of Thrones Season 7
  • simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

That makes sense. One of the issues has been jumping around too many disparate storylines.

AlexSimon

One of the issues has been jumping around too many disparate storylines.

But… But… That’s what makes it so amazing! (with the odd exception like all the time spent with Aria and the Many-Faced God)

Jamie
    Free Member

I think what frustrates me is that we are told to believe that Euron is an omnipotent man-god who can will thousands of ships into existence, along with crew for each boat, travel at the speed of light and be impenetrable to mere stabbings….but just know he’s going to die from a simple kick to the clangers from Theon.

…but yeah, I miss the more mediative moments. It seems they can do either snail pace or hyper speed, and nothing in between.

Still love it, tho, just in case I risk coming across as a hater.

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

Euron is an omnipotent man-god who

… didn’t even exist until the series 6. Oh, and, by the way, he runs things. He’s a bad plot device and no mistake.

I’m now waiting for the “and it was all just a dream” moment…

AlexSimon

He’s a bad plot device and no mistake.

Hopefully it comes across better in the books

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

Hopefully it comes across better with boobs

I expect it does, but (unusually) not been many this series.

theotherjonv

quality, not quantitty

jimjam
    Free Member

I’ve not read the books but I got the impression from others that while Euron is referred to regularly in the books he’s either having adventures at the other side of the world or considered dead, but everyone considers him some kind of super badass.

That’s a tough call for the tv show because you’d essentially need to cast an actor for a job he’s not really going to start for six years and you also have to introduce him to the audience at some point over the first five seasons, and it’s not as if GOT is lacking in characters or complexity.

Jamie
    Free Member

quality, not quantitty

Noice

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

The better half has theorised that there’s going to be a clash of religions which may, or may not, be based around the Starks.

Basically Arya has become an assassin, trained by the Many Faced God. While she may not technically be practising, there’s an obvious link there.

Bran is the 3-eyed raven, so tied up very tight with the Old Gods (the seven?)

The Lord of Light is being used to keep the peace by Dany darn sarf and his priestesses are a cunning bunch; I’d be reluctant to write Melisandre off just yet even if she is a little downhearted and heading to Volantis. Not sure about a Stark connection here, but her and Jon have history and it wouldn’t take a lot to introduce her to Sensa.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

As much as the new greyjoy is a plot device it was needed. What were the 5 episodes going to be filled with waiting for the ships to arrive? Remember the very start where they all get up and down to kings landing really quick because the story needs them too. In books you can waffle and indulge how the trees changed and the walls are different and how each character got to know each other a little better over the course of 15 days travelling but in tv/film it doesn’t really work.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Not great quality but Ep04 has leaked, apparently.

sirromj

chakaping
    Free Member

Very good.

😀

fisha
    Free Member

touché

lazybike
    Free Member

When the ship guy was leading the girls through the streets did I hear someone shout effing w@nker?

jimjam
    Free Member

lazybike – Member

When the ship guy was leading the girls through the streets did I hear someone shout effing w@nker?

Yeah, same guy who shouted **** at Cersei 😆

lazybike
    Free Member

I thought I’d imagined it!..they’ll have rhyming slang next week.

BoardinBob

schrickvr6 – Member
    Not great quality but Ep04 has leaked, apparently.

What
    An
    Episode
    😯

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Oh stop it

Jamie
    Free Member

Can we have an informal gentleman’s agreement that no spoilers from leaked episodes gets posted?

Obviously if we had a web forum that wasn’t the online forum equivalent of a Model T FORd we’d have spoiler tags, but hey ho.

jimjam
    Free Member

You probably only get that technology on forums where you have to pay for such advanced features, or somewhere that you’re bombarded with ads.

swedishmatt
    Free Member

Jamie hear hear

km79
    Free Member

What
    An
    Episode
    😯

rmacattack
    Free Member

i had to bite because i’m impatient. it is indeed the full episode, and it’s amazing, quality is not bad at all just not hd.

zilog6128

Hmmm I was gonna resist but its absolutely pissing it down now so no ride…

vongassit
    Free Member

Oh baby! That was d shizzle.

muggomagic

Blimey. Couple of heart in the mouth moments there. Cracking episode.

Jamie
    Free Member

*exits stage left till Monday*

chrisdw
    Free Member

Cant watch it now. Will be a longer wait till next monday then!

rene59
    Free Member

I didn’t see that coming! Arya is dead 🙁 who will be the one to finish her list?

Edit: 😆

Tom-B
    Free Member

**** sake!!! Trouble with reading/comprehension?! No spoilers!!!

rmacattack
    Free Member

arya dead, and the night king is sunning himself in the now vacant dorne.

chakaping
    Free Member

**** morons.

chrisdw
    Free Member

Y’all better be joking. 👿

vongassit
    Free Member

I aint joking , it was d SHIZZLE!

schrickvr6
    Free Member

I just can’t believe they killed Jon Snow again. 😀 In all seriousness I was shouting at the TV demanding the death of one of my previously favourite characters. T’shizzle it were for sure.

chrisdw
    Free Member

Now i feel like i need to watch it.

doncorleoni
    Free Member

Woah! Dany and Cersi in a three way with podrick.

That was AWESOME

Seriously good episode 🙂 thanks for the leak whoever you are Mr leaky naughty boy / girl.

Mowgli
    Free Member

That was really rather good. Worth waiting for the proper version though as there’s an annoying watermark and counter on it, or at the version I had.

Viewing 40 posts - 281 through 320 (of 879 total)

The topic ‘Game of Thrones Season 7’ is closed to new replies.