Viewing 40 posts - 241 through 280 (of 879 total)
  • Game of Thrones Season 7
  • Rockape63
    Free Member

A convivial evening receiving the attentions of Ser Robert Strong?

Both brothers falling over each other to kill her first?

Being reanimated as Cerseizombie after the white walkers finally find a compass and get to Kings Landing?

Nah….none of them. Its gonna be special!

perchypanther
    Free Member

Ser Robert Strong?

Interesting to note that Cersei freely admitted to Ellaria that Ser Robert Strong was actually Gregor Clegane.

I predict that when CleganeBowl finally kicks off it will be at the same time as the big final battle between the Army of the Dead and Team Dragon in a parallel living – v- dead double bill.

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

Anyway.

Ep3 needed more Hound, and more Bronn. This series desperately needs a chicken scene.

On the Tyrion-underestimating-Cersei front, it’s not just Cersei, Jaime is running the army, he is meant to be quite good at that sort of thing. As opposed to Tyrion suddenly being quite bad at that sort of thing.

And then there’s Euron the magnificent, the conqueror of everything, the predictor of plots.

I’m wondering if Euron will end up on the Iron Throne. His fleet is everywhere, and he knows everything. He’s a minor deity, a demigod, at the very least.

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

Interesting to note that Cersei freely admitted to Ellaria that Ser Robert Strong was actually Gregor Clegane.

Yeah, that was out of leftfield. I presume that means everyone knows. Or nobody who cares is left alive.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Also, if the Night King is able to control the reanimated dead, will we see a Zombie Mountain Rampage through Kings Landing when he remotely takes control of Ser Robert Strong from thousands of miles away ?

Jamie
    Free Member

I’m wondering if Euron will end up on the Iron Throne. His fleet is everywhere, and he knows everything. He’s a minor deity, a demigod, at the very least.

He certainly seems to have walked off that mild case of the stabbings he had.

perchypanther
    Free Member

I’m wondering if Euron will end up on a series of comedy panel shows.

If only Cersei knew where he was intending to put that finger.

johnx2
    Free Member

Mr Whippy or whatever the leader of the dead is called.

The show is now ruined for me.

The snow falls, all goes still, animals flee, but through the silence a sound of distant winds, carrying the faint tones of an out of tune “Greensleaves”…

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

He certainly seems to have walked off that mild case of the stabbings he had.

It was merely a flesh wound.

chakaping
    Free Member

Bran was a bit harsh on poor Sansa though, eh?

Obviously skipped the tact lessons at Three-Eyed Raven school.

jimjam
    Free Member

chakaping – Member

Bran was a bit harsh on poor Sansa though, eh?

Obviously skipped the tact lessons at Three-Eyed Raven school.

I guess he’d already gotten bored trying to explain “I am the Three Eyed Raven!!” so he had to share something with her that only she could have known about (which the audience also saw). It did make him come across as more than a little creepy reminded, me of the Jesus watching you masturbate meme.

I’d have just said, “look Sansa I’m basically like a disabled Yoda. Leave it at that”.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

I thought that episode was fantastic , although it is now confirmed that the really hot sister of the super hot sisters is toast. A dark day

vongassit
    Free Member

The fast forward pace is doing my nut in.

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

Yes, strangely it actually feels like not much is happening. I think because they’re skipping over stuff so fast there’s not much time for character development (and the quality of the writing has dropped). I’m wondering if this is a series of ‘set up’ episodes to get everything in place before the pace slows right down for the final battle(s)

Rockape63
    Free Member

I keep thinking the Dothraki are going to catch terrible colds!

There’s Jon Snow down from the North and still wearing full on winter clothing and the Dothraki, used to far warmer climes, are wandering around in their underwear!

perchypanther
    Free Member

There’s Jon Snow down from the North and still wearing full on winter clothing and the Dothraki, used to far warmer climes, are wandering around in their underwear!

It’s Jon that’s got it wrong.

He knows nothing.

He told the Northmen he had to go to Dragonstone and they offered him fashion advice.

“Wear the fox hat”

stevied
    Free Member

really hot sister of the super hot sisters is toast

One of my daughter’s favourite programs is “Mia & me”. I thought I’d recognised her somewhere:

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

I thought that episode was fantastic , although it is now confirmed that the really hot sister of the super hot sisters is toast. A dark day

Well, it’s assumed. As everyone seems to be time-travelling around I suspect Bron may get back in time to see her suffer, get the antidote from the mother and save her. I suspect this would then lead to more boobs.

Rockape63
    Free Member

I suspect Bron may get back in time to see her suffer, get the antidote from the mother and save her….

Oooh, more thoughts that hadn’t occurred to me! 😕

zilog6128

I think because they’re skipping over stuff so fast there’s not much time for character development (and the quality of the writing has dropped).

this does suck tbh. They could easily have wrung it out for more seasons and do it justice as it’s clearly popular enough.

I wonder if the producers feel they need to wrap it up quickly now (and we’re only getting 7 eps per season) because the main cast are (allegedly) on £2m per episode now and they can see the costs spiralling out of control otherwise! Would be a shame if so. I’m sure they’re already looking towards a prequel series with a cast of unknowns though!

perchypanther
    Free Member

I suspect Bron may get back in time to see her suffer, get the antidote from the mother and save her….

Given that the mother is chained up inches away from the poisoned daughter, if she did have the antidote I think she’d probably just throw it across the dungeon and save Bronn the trip.

perchypanther
    Free Member

prequel series

Dunk and Egg?

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

This BasqueMTB shot needs to be in this thread 😉

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Given that the mother is chained up inches away from the poisoned daughter, if she did have the antidote I think she’d probably just throw it across the dungeon and save Bronn the trip.

Can she get to it? IIRC she can’t reach her mouth to take the gag out.

chakaping
    Free Member

She was my favourite as well (since Ros anyway), but I think you guys need to let it go.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Can she get to it? IIRC she can’t reach her mouth to take the gag out.

Maybe. Maybe not.

Maybe she was just dissuaded from trying by the 8 foot tall zombie who was standing next to her?

Or the evil bitch-queen who conveniently forget to search her for the antidote to the poison?

P-Jay
    Free Member

This BasqueMTB shot needs to be in this thread

Ah, Dragon’s eye view shot.

Jamie
    Free Member

Likewise.

Euron building a fleet, travel, Jorah being healed all are happening so quickly it removes any substance I feel. That and the consequences of war on the population not really being shown.

…and when they do slow it down, it’s only so we can see Grey Worm and Missandei scissoring.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

The pace does make me wonder how much they are trying to get in there, not many episodes left to get to the conclusion or GM just has no ideas left and realised there are about 100 plot ideashe forgot about finishing.

chakaping
    Free Member

WRT the pacing, I’m kind of glad we don’t have to sit through a load of repetitive battle scenes, but the series so far does seem more about getting the pieces in place than character development (which the show is normally really good at).

Needs more Arya & Hound too.

Jamie
    Free Member

Needs more Arya….

Sometimes I wonder if I don’t like Dany as I am a misogynistic swine, but then I realise Ayra, Cersei and Lady Olenna (RIP) are my favourite characters, and it’s just Dany coming across as a spoilt child that makes my teeth itch.

…but yeah, more Hound and Ayra pls.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Maybe. Maybe not.

Maybe she was just dissuaded from trying by the 8 foot tall zombie who was standing next to her?

Or the evil bitch-queen who conveniently forget to search her for the antidote to the poison?

I love that this speculation is all built on the back of Bronn’s ability to travel through time. 😀

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Well there is the bit where he can’t be in the same room as Cersi…

Apart from that as a character his neck is always firmly wound in, back the winners and the coin. No need to save the girl unless Cersi is going/gone. Head removal is bad for business 🙂

perchypanther
    Free Member

I’m still inclined to speculate about the Night Kings control of the reanimated dead given that there are at least three of them currently jumping about south of the Wall.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

They’ve been quiet for an awfully long time…

mikewsmith
    Free Member

who’s the third?

perchypanther
    Free Member

Gregor Clegane
    Jon Snow
    Beric Dondarrion

mikewsmith
    Free Member

ah yes, at least one of them can hold a conversation 🙂

chakaping
    Free Member

I’m still inclined to speculate about the Night Kings control of the reanimated dead given that there are at least three of them currently jumping about south of the Wall.

Interesting idea, but nah.

fisha
    Free Member

I think they are simply clearing out the large families to leave space for the latter episode story lines. Highgarden gone. Dorne gone. Dany will blitz euron’s fleet in retaliation after learning of the seige he’s put on casterly rock and hammered her slave army.

That leaves the stories to focus on cersei, dany, snow, winter king.

Viewing 40 posts - 241 through 280 (of 879 total)

The topic ‘Game of Thrones Season 7’ is closed to new replies.