Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 879 total)
  • Game of Thrones Season 7
  • mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

I just hope this series is as good as Westworld 🙂

bear-uk
    Free Member

Its on Showbox for all you non Apple people.

Drac

Aye that was pretty good.

seosamh77
    Free Member

time for another watch I think, saw it last night!

anagallis_arvensis

0/10…no boobs

fifeandy
    Free Member

Good start, but one episode just isn’t enough.
    Roll on next week

dantsw13

I agree – we get so used to gorging on box sets, waiting a week for the next one seems anarchic

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Yeah I’ll be watching agin, signed up for the sky on demand equivilent here in Oz
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-17/foxtel-down-as-new-game-of-thrones-season-released/8717762
    That went well, I’ll be trying to rewatch it later in the week.

swavis

What a cracking opening scene 😀

This looks like it’s going to be a corker of a series. Favourite character has to be the Hound atm.

FuzzyWuzzy

Enjoyed that, although hoping that’s the last cheesy cameo in the series.

jimbobo
    Free Member

SPOILER of sorts!

If you pause it on the scene where Sam is reading the book about dragon glass, you too can read the book… it has some answers and interesting implications.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Watched it on NowTV so no ads, it seemed to be over in 10 mins.

Spoilers follow.

Enjoyed that, opening scene was awesome, I was a bit confused – I was sure that geezer was already dead…

Ed Sheeran – why? I sort of expected another band of young and stupid solders to try to get a bit rough with Arya and regret it, for about 2 seconds, but no – a nice little chat around the fire.

Pigface
    Free Member

Enjoyed it, what does the Hound seeing stuff in the flames mean?

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Grayscale cure

Also, where can I get Euron Greyjoy’s jacket?

dantsw13

It means they are heading north to fight the dead army!!

P-Jay
    Free Member

Pigface – Member

I find it a bit confusing at times, but he saw the dead army marching towards a Castle where the wall meets the sea. It’s unmanned or lightly manned at the moment so it makes for a good crossing point for the dead army or it may also be the location of the source of Dragon Glass, about the only thing that can kill them, Sam noticed it when he was reading the old books.

johnx2
    Free Member

I can accept dragons, faceless men, white walkers, hordes of the undead etc etc, but Ed Sheeran sharing “a new one” round the campfire?? 😯 😮 really is a possibly shark jumping step too far.

I mean Wilco Johnson as executioner was great casting. Though hang on, I could see a scene involving the two of them playing out pretty well…

P-Jay
    Free Member

Let’s all just hope that next episode see Ayra riding into town somewhere with no more mention of bumping into a ginger busker em route and we call all just forget about it.

zilog6128

one thing I think/hope it means is that he’s gonna stop just bumbling around the countryside, find his purpose & take the fight to the Night King!

Ed Sheeran – why? I sort of expected another band of young and stupid solders to try to get a bit rough with Arya and regret it

A bit cheesy but it shows her that even her “enemies” can be normal/decent people.

johnx2
    Free Member

A bit cheesy but it shows her that even her “enemies” can be normal/decent people.

…and buskers

dantsw13

PJay – wasn’t the source of dragonglass San saw on Dragonstone, where Denaerys has just landed?

zilog6128

^^^ yep, in fact it looked to me that the huge rock the throne was perched on was made of it so I guess there’s a crap load there! Only a matter of time then before JS heads that way and “encounters” the dragon lady 🙂

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

waiting a week for the next one seems anarchic

I like what you did there.

brassneck

Enjoyed that.

Wasn’t the Hounds vision of the same castle referenced by Jon Snow – he sent either the ‘disloyal’ houses or the Wildlings to guard, can’t remember which. But then, he knows nothing.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

We missed the first 10 minutes, as I was watching the last episode of series 6 on Now TV.

I guess I may have missed something… 🙄

theotherjonv

nothing important 😯

swavis

Yip, you need to go back and watch it again 😀

FuzzyWuzzy

Wasn’t the Hounds vision of the same castle referenced by Jon Snow

Yes, Eastwatch (not far South of Hardhome)

theotherjonv

were we supposed to see anything in the flames or was he just acting that bit?

footflaps

You mean you didn’t see it as well?

theotherjonv

see what?

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Right.
    Seen the 1st 10mins now..
    Thank **** for Now TV!
    *Is all up to speed*

deepreddave
    Free Member

theotherjonv – Member
    see what?

What The Hound saw 😛

fisha
    Free Member

I enjoyed it. To a few moments to foresee the Frey scene outcome. Now beginning to wonder about the future stories again.

As for general theories … currently really like the idea of the Bran = Brandon the Builder

and that Denearys (sp?) is actually the baddie of Westeros that everyone else (inc white walkers ) needs to conquer.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

It was like a magic eye thingy, you sort of had to focus just beyond the flames then it all popped out in 3D. Amazing.

More scene stealing bad arsery from Lady Mormont.

geetee1972
    Free Member

Can someone remind me if the explanation for how The Hound recovered and fell back in with the Brotherhood has been given or if we’re still waiting to find this out.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Short version we know is lovejoy found him while scouting/nicking antiques for his community and when he turned out not to be dead gave his the second chance. Then some of the brotherhood (I think) slaughtered the guys and the hound had a word. Decided to stay with them for something to do.

geetee1972
    Free Member

Yes he did, thank you now I remember!

AlexSimon

Jesus – that cameo – there was almost a comedy turn to camera moment!
    No more of that please.

Enjoyed a bit more of Broadbent.

Thought the dialogue at Winterfell was a bit lacking.

Nice to hear Sir Jorah again.

Overall 8/10

mikewsmith
    Free Member

For me winterfell felt deliberately cold and tense (that and Sophie Turner isn’t that good at times) Masie Williams wouldn’t be taking orders from. Jon Snow

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 879 total)

The topic ‘Game of Thrones Season 7’ is closed to new replies.